Obagi, CLENZIderm M.D., Pore Therapy, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: December 2022
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: OBA-61204
- UPC Code: 362032612041
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
11.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries up acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Shake product well before use.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or ever other day.
|Salicylic acid 2%||Acne treatment|
|Benzyl alcohol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethoxydiglycol, ext. d&c violet 2, fragrance, glycerin, menthol, menthoxypropanediol, methyl lactate, sd alcohol 40-b, water (aqua).|
When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store away from heat and direct sunlight.
Store at controlled room temperature: 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.