Aspercreme, Pain Relief Patch with 4% Lidocaine, Max Strength, Fragrance-Free, 5 Patches, (10 cm x 14 cm) Each
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 12 2021
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ACM-05840
- UPC Code: 041167058404
- Package Quantity: 5 Count
15.2 x 13.1 x 4.8 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Now With Better Adhesion*
- Odor Free
- #1 The Number One Odor Free Brand
- Numbs Away Pain
- Powerful Pain Relief
- Fast Acting
- Non Irritating
- Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Adhesive Pad
- Targets Nerves
- Flexible Fabric
- Gets You Back to Your Active Self Fast
- Targeted No-Mess Relief: Back, Neck, Leg, Arm
Use: For the temporary relief of pain
*Compared to previous formulation of the Aspercreme® with Lidocaine Patch
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- Use 1 patch at a time and not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Easy removal of embossed backing: Pop, Peel, Apply
|Lidocaine 4%||Topical anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On puncture wounds, cuts, irritated or swollen skin
- More than 1 patch on your body at a time or with other topical analgesics at the same time
- With a heating pad or apply local heat to the area of use
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persis for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness or irritation develops
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.