Bausch + Lomb, Soothe, Lubricant Eye Drops, Preservative Free, 30 Single-Use Vials, 0.02 fl oz (0.6 ml) Each
- Date First Available: November 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOC-02219
- UPC Code: 310119022191
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
8.4 x 7.7 x 5.8 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Recommended for LASIK Dryness*
- Moisturizes for Instant Relief
- Comforts & Is Gentle Enough For Sensitive Eyes
- Long-Lasting Relief That Restores Eyes' Natural Moisture
- Preservative-Free - Convenient, Single-Use Vials
Dry Eye Therapy
Bausch + Lomb Soothe(R) Night Time Lubricant Eye Ointment provides overnight relief of dry eye. The formula contains two lubricants to relieve dryness of the eye and help protect against further irritation. Soothe(R) Night Time Lubricant Eye Ointment is preservative free and gentle enough to use as often as needed.
*If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Relieves dryness of the eye
- Prevents further irritation
- To open, completely twist off tab
- Instill 1 t o2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Discard dispenser immediately after use
Easy to use sterile dispenser
- To open, twist tab off
- Apply 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Discard dispenser immediately after use.
|Propylene Glycol (0.6%)||Lubricant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, purified water, sodium alginate, sodium borate.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If single-unit dispenser is not intact
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Once opened, discard
- Do not reuse
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 15°-25° C (59°-77°F)
Do not use if single-unit dispenser is not intact.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.