Biore, Pore Clarifying Toner, Witch Hazel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 14 2020
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BIE-25500
- UPC Code: 019100255005
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz
16.3 x 5.8 x 4.3 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Free Your Pores!
- Controls Oil & Deep Cleans for Clear Pores
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- Light weight / Oil-Free
- Acne's Outta Here!
What it does:
Biore Pore Clarifying Toner teams up with Witch Hazel & Salicylic Acid. This refreshing formula helps restore skin's balance as it penetrates and deep cleans pores for clear skin.
- Clears up acne blemishes
- Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily using a cotton ball or pad.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily of needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic acid 2%||Acne treatment|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, alcohol denat., isopropyl alcohol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glycerin, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, alcohol, citric acid, menthol, benzophenone-4, disodium edta, fragrance.|
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.