Biore, Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Witch Hazel, 6 Nose Strips
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 14 2020
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BIE-03109
- UPC Code: 019100031098
- Package Quantity: 6 Count
13.5 x 6.9 x 3 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Free Your Pores!
- Removes 2x More Deep Pore Clogs*
- Breakup with Blackheads
- Dermatologist Tested
- With Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil
Problems pores are no more with Biore skincare products:
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- Self Heating One Minute Mask
Let's face it
Leaving dirt behind in your pores can clog them even worse and lead to even bigger problems. Ugh!
What it does
Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a super-magnet to remove 2x more deep pore clogs* to give you the deepest clean. These Ultra strips lock onto and remove deep down dirt, oil & blackheads for the deepest clean. Don't be grossed out by what you see on the strip. Unclogged, invigorated pores are a good thing.
*Vs. Biore Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Polyquaternium-37, silica, water, glycerin, polysilicone-13, peg-12 dimethicone, fragrance, titanium dioxide, methylparabem, menthol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, aluminum hydroxide, butylene glycol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.