- Expiration Date: September 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 28 2007
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DRB-00129
- UPC Code: 753950001299
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
10.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample"of a certificate of analysis
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Maintain Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-mono-phoshphate) is a derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allithiamines". Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin. Benfotiamine raises the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamine, and stimulates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Helps control formation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs)
- Helps normalize cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size 1 veggie capsule|
|Servings Per Container 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|