- Expiration Date: September 10 2022
- Date First Available: September 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCD-02010
- UPC Code: 767335020102
- Package Quantity: 1.3 oz
9.9 x 9.9 x 9.8 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Right Foods
- Gluten Free Soup
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Sourced No BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Certified Vegan
- Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You®
This tasty Sesame Chicken Rice Noodle Soup is vegan and certified gluten free. Goodness On-The-Go® with 130 calories per cup from Dr. McDougall's Right Foods®.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave Cooking Instructions (1100W)
- Remove the lid and Flavor Packet.
- Pour Flavor Packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 1 1/2" below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on high on outside edge of microwave turntable until rapidly boiling but not boiling over - about 1 minute 45 seconds. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is over cooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Remove cover, stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Rice noodles* (rice, tapioca starch), yeast extract, organic cane sugar, wheat free soy sauce (soybeans, salt)*, garlic*, potato starch, sesame flour, natural flavor, organic vinegar*, mushroom*, red bell pepper*, spices, green onion*, citric acid, organic caramel color.
This product is made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165°F.
Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care. Do not leave microwave unattended.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 37 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|