Dr. Mercola, Organic Cotton Tampons, Super, 14 Tampons
- Date First Available: November 9 2018
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCL-01270
- UPC Code: 813006012706
- Package Quantity: 14 Count
15.7 x 6.4 x 7.1 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Chlorine Free
- With Biodegradable Cardboard Applicator
- Perfume Free
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Tampons in Organic Cotton- Complying With the Requirement of GOTS
- ICEA - Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute
- Certified by ICEA (GOTS 2010-009)
Cotton Advantages For Feminine Hygiene
- Compatible with your physiological pH.
- Gentle on your skin, lessens and helps prevent the risk of irritations and allergic reactions.
- Breathable, enables airflow through fibers.
- Dr. Mercola's Organic Cotton Tampons are made to leave you feeling clean, fresh and confident.
Dr. Mercola's Organic Cotton Tampons are made with hypo-allergenic Organic Cotton which helps prevent the risk of irritations and allergies. They do not contain perfumes or superabsorbents. They are not bleached with chlorine or dioxin. The absorbent core is wrapped with a special cotton safety layer which prevents the fibers from remaining inside your body. The extraction cord is fully sewn to the absorbent core for complete safety. They come with 100% biodegradable cardboard applicators with a soft, rounded petal-shaped tip for easy insertion. Many gynecologists, midwives, and obstetricians recommend the use of natural cotton products for your intimate hygiene.
Attention: Always use the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease. For your health and safety read and save the enclosed information.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.