Earth's Care, Pain Relieving Ointment, Triple Action, 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: June 17 2016
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERC-00361
- UPC Code: 857307003612
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz
6.1 x 6.4 x 5.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Allergy Tested
- Paraben Free
- Relieves Minor Backache, Sprains, Muscle & Joint Paint
- No Animal Testing
- No Artifical Colors or Fragrances
- No Petrolatum
- Caring for you. Caring for the earth.™
Natural Camphor is found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel tree (Cinnamomum camphora), an evergreen species from Asia. Natural Menthol is a substance found in peppermint and other mint oils. Natural Wintergreen Oil is extracted from the leaves of wintergreen plants such as the Eastern Teaberry (Gaultheria procumbens).
Earth's Care Pain Relieving Ointment is a powerful blend of three natural ingredients that provide soothing, penetrating relief from sore muscles, joint pain, backache and minor arthritis. Our proprietary formula features naturally-sourced Camphor, Menthol and Wintergreen Oil that together work as an effective analgesic without parabens or phthalates.
Triple Action Formula:
- Wintergreen Oil
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily
- Avoid overuse on large areas of the skin
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
|Camphor 4%;||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate (Wintergreen Oil) 15%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E).|
For external use only
Allergy Alert: If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use
- with a heating pad or other heat source (may blister skin)
- on children under 12 years of age
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are taking anti-coagulant medication
Ask a doctor before use if there is redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Retain carton for complete drug facts.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.