Fairhaven Health, Milkies, Milk Trays, 2 Reusable Trays
- Date First Available: May 3 2017
Shipping Weight:0.41 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FHH-00202
- UPC Code: 896593002022
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
28.2 x 13.5 x 5.5 cm , 0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Baby Maternity Magazine Preferred Choice Award
- National Parenting Publications Awards Gold Winner
- Parent Tested Parent Approved Winner
- iParenting Media Winner Award
- A Breast Milk & Baby Food Freezing System
- Breastfeeding Essentials For Moms, By Moms
- 2 Reusable Trays -16 oz. (480 ml) of Freezing Space
- Freeze in 1 oz. (30 ml) Servings
- Fits Through any Bottle Opening
- Pre-Sterilized, Medical Grade Plastic
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalate & Dye
- Milkies is Committed to Providing Earth-Friendly Products.
- Don't Wast Your Breast Milk
- Thaw and Use Only the Ounces (ml) You Need
- A Better Way To Freeze Homemade Baby Food
To freeze & store your breast milk:
- Pump into whatever bottles that come with your breast pump
- Pour directly into the try just under the fill line, each cavity equals one ounce (fill line is about 1/8" down from the top)
- Put the lid on while the tray is on counter, carefully place on a shelf in the freezer for about 5 hours.
- Transfer frozen milk sticks into a freezer-safe, quart-size bag where you can store up to two weeks worth of milk, write date on the bag, place in the freezer until ready to use.
- Wash only in warm, soapy water and reuse the trays
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.