Frontier Co-op, Organic Elderberry & Herbal Blend For Making Syrup, Strength Blend, 4.23 oz (120 g)
- Expiration Date: February 24 2024
- Date First Available: October 5 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AUR-31085
- UPC Code: 089836310859
- Package Quantity: 4.23 oz
11.2 x 15.2 x 5.8 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Member Owned Since 1976
- Contains 75% Elderberries Blended with 6 Supporting Herbs
- Elderberries Blended with Rosehips Horsetail Herb & Green Oatstraw Tops
- Herbs to Strengthen Your Response
- Certified Organic by QAI
Elderberries - The dark purple fruit, with a sweet-tart fruity flavor.
Rosehips - The dried fruit capsules of rose flowers have a tangy, fruity flavor that's vibrant and wholesome.
Horsetail Herb - Wild-harvested with a mineral, green-herbal flavor that inspires personal strength and growth.
Green Oatstraw Tops - This green cereal grain is known to encourage personal power and restoration.
Directions for making syrup:
- Using only clean utensils in preparation, place entire contents of packet and 4 cups (32 fl oz) water in a small saucepan with vented lid.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer on low for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool with lid in place.
- After cooling, transfer into a fine mesh strainer over a large (32 oz) measuring cup and drain completely. Use a flexible spatula to push retained liquid from the mixture through the strainer.
- Measure the amount of strained liquid and mix in an equal amount of honey, stirring until completely blended.
- Put into a jar with lid and store in refrigerator for no longer than 30 days.
Enjoy 1 to 3 teaspoons throughout the day.
Stir 1 to 3 teaspoons to taste into tea.
Organic elderberry, organic rosehips, organic lemongrass, organic raspberry leaf, organic lime essential oil, organic horsetail herb, organic nettle, organic oatstraw green tops.
Follow preparation directions. Consumption of elderberry may cause digestive discomfort. Horsetail is not for use in persons with kidney disease. Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3/4 tsp. (1.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 108|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||1.1 g|
|Organic Elder, whole (berry)||*|
|Organic Rosehips, cut (fruit)||*|
|Organic Raspberry, cut (leaf)||*|
|Organic Horsetail, cut (herb)||*|
|Organic Nettle, cut (leaf)||*|
|Organic Oatstraw, cut (herb)||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|