Gigi Spa, All Purpose Hard Wax, 14 oz (396 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 28 2019
Shipping Weight:0.51 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GIG-00332
- UPC Code: 073930003328
- Package Quantity: 14 oz
10.2 x 10.2 x 6.6 cm , 0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Hair Removal Wax
- Revolutionary Hard Wax Made For All Skin and Hair Types
- For Professional Use
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 30-40 minutes until wax takes on a thin/creamy consistency, then set the temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with Gigi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Spray on Gigi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporary numb the skin and let dry.
- Apply a small amount of Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area to be epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45º angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply wax to newly epilated areas.
- Apply Gigi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on Gigi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Note: If wax should fall onto glasses, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Rosin (colophonium, colophane), glyceryl rosinate, beeswax, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, glycerin, paraffin, ethylhexyl palmitate, honey extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, polyester-3, silica, aluminum hydroxide (ci 77002), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose and ears or on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after hair removal treatment.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.