Jovial, Organic Brown Rice Pasta, Farfalle, 12 oz (340 g)
- Date First Available: November 7 2016
Shipping Weight:0.47 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JOV-01128
- UPC Code: 815421011289
- Package Quantity: 12 oz
16.8 x 13.2 x 7.6 cm , 0.4 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Inherently Good
- 100% Organic Whole Grain
- Award-Winning Taste & Texture
- 44+ Years Our Past Have Been Crafting Gluten Free Pasta Since 1970
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- 100% Whole Grain 57 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Experience the only gluten free pasta made with fines Old World traditions.
By utilizing bronze dies to press the shapes and slow drying at low temperatures, we work hard to make this pasta as great as the finest wheat pasta from Italy.
This is real pasta. Authentic, artisan crafted, traditional pasta from Tuscany that is worry free in every way. Made in a dedicated facility free of gluten, milk, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts, jovial pasta is made with only one wholesome ingredient: 100% organic whole grain rice grown exclusively in Italy. This is delicious pasta for everyone. Jovial products are made by people just like you. We care, from seed to shelf.
Cooking Time - 7 - 8 Minutes
Bring 3 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add salt as desired. Cook pasta on high heat, stirring frequently. Test for doneness. Drain and add your favorite sauce.
Italian Stir-Fried Farfalle Pasta
- 2 pounds cherry, tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoon jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded Pecorino Romano cheese
- In a large skillet, cook tomatoes & garlic in oil and salt to taste on high heat for 3 minutes until tomatoes are very soft, but still hold their shape.
- Cook pasta for 5 minutes according to package directions. Transfer the pasta to the skillet with a slotted spoon. Reserve the past cooking water.
- Add the peas to the skillet with 1/2 cup of cooking water. Cook on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes until the peas are soft and pasta is al dente, stirring frequently. Add cooking water as needed to keep the paste very moist.
- Mix in the cheese and cook for 1 minute. Serve from the skillet.
Organic brown rice flour, water.
We process soy in our facility.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (57 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|