Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, 25 Single Serve Sticks, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Expiration Date: July 25 2024
- Date First Available: July 18 2018
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MHO-02334
- UPC Code: 819385023340
- Package Quantity: 25 Count
12.7 x 9.4 x 5.6 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Organically Certified by IMO-Ecocert Germany
- DE-OKO-005 Non-EU-Agriculture
What goes into making a perfect coffee:
It might sound simple, but that is precisely our goal: perfect coffee. To us, it's far more than a matter of tasting great. We already take care of that as a matter of principle, since nothing but fresh Arabica beans from the best high-altitude regions, gently roasted, cultivated and refined, make it into our packages. To us, perfection means that we only procure ecologically cultivated coffees in their countries of origin from small-scale farmers as Fairtrade conditions. After all, everyone benefit this way: nature and the farmers, since they get better prices and we get the finest hand-selected good. And you get shamelessly delicious coffee. Sound perfect?
Our decaffeinated instant coffee has an outstanding reputation. This is because, unlike most decaffeinated coffees that rely on chemicals, we use a natural process, ensuring the purest and best possible tasting coffee.
Mount Hagen Coffee Sticks are perfect for:
- Small household: No need to brew a whole pot when one cup will do.
- Students: Perfectly convenient, quick and easy for students on the go.
- Cooking: Easy way to add a bit of coffee flavor to your favorite recipes
- Specialty coffee lovers: Start with a base of warm milk instead of water to create your own cafe latte, Irish coffee, anyone?
- Campers: Totally portable Fairtrade coffee in an instant; no equipment required.
- Vacation: Never be without your perfect cup of Fairtrade Mount Hagen, again without packing a coffee pot in your luggage.
Fairtrade certified and sourced from fairtrade producers.
Means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in developing countries to invest in their business and communities for a sustainable future.
To make a cup of delicious Mount Hagen Fairtrade Coffee use 1 sachet per cup and add hot water. If desired add milk or sweetener.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.