ZA
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Look at those pearlies!!!!

My badly beaten up rescue border collie dog is nervous about any body procedures. The small finger brush helped ease her fears about having her teeth brushed and with talking her through every step, Shuffles accepts that she is OK with benefits of having teeth brushed every day. The curved brush is brilliant for getting those hard to reach areas. The taste is acceptable to doggie. The small pointed brush head is great for the difficult to access front incisors. Can see just in a short time that the teeth are clean. Will buy this product again, and again!

a467b1c5-2189-4905-8630-62d143c60bd1
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
1,267

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My frenchie loved the taste and was attracted to the paste directly without slow introduction. Bristles could be softer for the gums, but overall for the price, is a very good option from a reputable brand, just be careful around the gums and all is well! Love that it comes with at least one cover but wish it came for all.

bf864057-ba68-44e9-9cb6-7e6273c6085b
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This smells great! Keeps my dog’s breath fresh and clean. At first i thought the ingredient was not good for him as he usually hate the smell of mint. But this one did the trick on him. Love the quality and packaging! Beneficial for his health, too! I will buy again!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Both of my dogs love the taste, but we struggle a little with getting them used to the brush. It’s gonna take discipline and frequency to do it more often. I like it that there are two different size brushes because I have one very big and one rather small doggo. 9/10 from me.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

its very beneficial that this comes in a set, good size tooth brush and tube of paste in the package. i don’t think my pet really loves the taste but she is also picky, only likes the main ingredient, bananas, when she feels like it ! i use this about once a week or at least when i remember.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

It comes in handy for my puppy at 8 months old. This tube is quite big for its price, easy to clean with either the brush/finger pad that comes with the packing. My pup likes the flavor. Great value!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Nice that this one comes in a set. Products from this brands has worked fine, so I'm giving this a try. Hope my little dog likes it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

My dog love the toothpaste flavor, cant stop licking it, so it makes easier to clean his teeth. Comes with several brushes, the finger brush is perfect! The tube of the toothpaste is good value for money

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very helpful for my dog. It gives relief and freshness to my dog's mouth. Very relaxing smell and eliminates bad odor. Very safe for my dog. Quality is great. My whole family loves the product for our dog.