Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, AC Collection, Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Its my second time buying this. I really like it. It is very gentle. I use almost every day, mostly in the evening. It dosesnt have a strong scent of any kind. The size of the product is good, especially for the price. They changed the packaging, which i really like. It looks very nice.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Amazing product, I ordered it for Peru, and even though it arrived with a little break in the box, the package is good. I use it for my night skincare routine and works well. It is a little dense but my skin absorbed it quickly. I see benefits in the ácne breakouts in a period of 6 weeks.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This serum works wonders for oily and acne prone skin. Very refreshing, non greasy and gives your skin a fresh matte look. I’ve just finished my first bottle and will definitely add this in my essential skin care routine products. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The best niaciamide serum I ever used. Visible effects only after a few days of using it.

8d0cbf3c-f905-46d8-a3a4-607dadcedbe0
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Like other reviews says, it does help with instant relief but definitely not blemishes, and doesn't have a long lasting effect. I'd keep using from time to time, but would not repurchase.

Anastasem
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

like this serum as it really helps with whitening the face skin and erasing spots. Light texture as water

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I like this brand and decided to try this serum because im trusting this brand. Serum consistency as a water, absorbing quickly, not sticky, really helps with breakouts, acne, postacne. Even the texture of my skin is better after using this serum for 1 months ( 2-3 times a week before to sleep).

Posted on May 17, 2021

like water easy to absorb you can find the difference from the next day, after three week some little blemish really disappears i used it at night after my routine you need to follow it with moisturizer and apply it day after day in the first two weeks use and sunscreen recommend for all skin types

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

It is very liquid, more than what I was expecting from a serum. Also it stings on the skin. I will keep using it to see an effect but it does looks like it helps the skin heal if you have small damage and redness. I use it overnight and it takes a lot of the redness away.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

It is a light weight serum that mainly adds an extra layer of hydration to the skin before sealing it with a moisturizer. It does have some anti-inflammatory ingredients in it, so it does help with some post acne pigmentations. Overall, it will not zap away your pimples over night, but it will help to calm them down a bit by giving your skin hydration and anti-inflammatory properties.