Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, Advanced Snail, Peptide Eye Cream, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good undereye moisturizer, it is suitable any age, and the composition of the product is clean. The benefits of the eye cream: my under eyes are well moisturized, it does not sting sensitive eyes. You can use it at any season, the texture is light. The size of the package is quite big, it will last for a few months.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I really LOVE this brand. I'm definitely all about the Snails these days. I use this product in my morning routine. A little goes a long way! It has a nice consistency and it feels great upon application. It keeps my under eye area glowing and hydrated. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This serum is goes on without any sticky residue and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It helps to smooth fine lines. After two weeks of use, I am beginning to see some tightening to my droopy eyelids and puffy undereye area. Overall, I'm very happy with this eye serum.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This is an excellent product. I wish this never became discontinued! The texture is very light, you can easily tap it into the eye area. Pumping package is very convenient. The cream is not too greasy, it absorbed quickly and doesn’t make my eye makeup slide around. This is really important to me. I have also sensitive eye area and this is super for my sensitive eye and sensitive skin as well. I don’t have to pull eye skin when trying to work it into the skin: it goes on effortlessly. In terms of ingredients, it is a minimal ingredient list and I don’t find anything undesirable in the list . In the same time it is very well dosed in the peptid that temporarily blocks wrinkles, the hexapeptide 8 , and so it is really effective well aging product. I personally found a really quick improvement of fine lines just in 2 weeks, but of course if you stop using it then the wrinkles will come back. But overall to me it is my favorite eye cream, and I am at my 4th bottle and have other 3 on stock :)))

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This has become my favorite eye cream and actually has been the only eye cream I use (both day and night) since buying it. I love and use Cosrx's essence; this is similar in feel but much more creamy...maybe even a little gloppy (is that a word?), but that makes it so very easy to spread. What really sets this apart from many other eye creams I've tried is that I can put it on my eyelids and it doesn't migrate. This is a big deal. I've had irritated eyes in the past and/or blurry vision due to cream migration. So it spreads easily, is super nice on my sensitive skin, has no discernible scent, and absorbs quickly and easily. I've already ordered my backup. For someone who obsesses about eye creams (I have mature skin), I feel I've found my forever product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I learned of the Cosrx, Advanced Snail, Peptide Eye Cream from a very well-known skincare specialist. I immediately purchased it and I am loving how gentle this cream is around the delicate eye area. I also use it on my lips before my balm and I must admit I use it on my face. I'm really enjoying it!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The texture is utterly bizarre but this is the BEST stuff to to use for eye bags, tightness and dark circles. K-beauty is super hot right now due to the quality of ingredients, nice scents and overall excellent benefits - way better than what we get commercially made here in the States.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I liked this eye cream but the texture was a little too watery. There is no scent and it doesn't absorb that quickly. It had good moisturizing properties so I'd probably use this as a moisturizer instead of an eye cream. I used it morning and night. The packaging is a bit bulky for eye cream and it's hard to tell how much is left. It's a good, large size and has lasted for a while even though I use it morning and night.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It’s good, very hydrating and glides on very nicely. I would say it’s lightweight and absorbs nicely and leaves like a dewy sheen. It has this somehow slimey texture but not in a bad way at all. I only used it at nights before sleep and i feel nice at night and hydrated in the morning. It doesn’t treat any darkness or puffiness as far as i know but overall nice to add to night routine :)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It is a good eye cream/moisturizer. I wouldn't say it is anything super special but it was very light for my under eyes and I was even able to use it on my whole face at times and feel like it is doing what it needs to. There was no scent to it and it did seem to help my under eyes a little. At least I feel like it did The downside for me is that even though a pump is great cause it limits contaminating the product, it does result in some of the product being left in the bottle.