Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, Centella Blemish Cream, 1.05 oz (30 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It is a very small package but don't let the size fool you. It will last you a while. It has a very soft scent similar to citrus, it won't bother most people and it doesn't last once applied on the skin. I use it at night, whenever my skin shows signs of irritation or when I feel a new pimple forming, because it leaves a white cast on the areas it is applied. I also apply on my most problematic blemishes until it is gone. Sometimes, it solves the issue overnight, but sometimes it takes a couple of days, so the results are varying. It doesn't negatively affect my sensitive skin. I recommend it.

6468c93a-600a-4b85-b869-5314d740dae0
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First I notice is that its scent, its like a citrus scent and refreshing, and it was creamy in consistency. I used it every night on my whole face whenever on “time of the month” thing. I actually dont see any results yet for 2weeks of using this. It leaves a white cast thats why its better to put on at night. I have dry and sensitive skin, but I dont have breakout upon using it. Its gentle on the skin! 🤍

537cfa2a-501e-4b7a-9a29-3492d8b53d77
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

lovely scent, amazing quality. costx have always been one of the best companies for problematic skin. it is very fresh, feels.even like mint on the skin. after a few minutes the cream is dry and if you put it before going to bed the next morning your pickles will be absolutely dried. however, I'm not sure if this cream is ok for sensitive skin. it is very gentle, but my skin peel off on the places I used the cream...

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This cream is a life saver in a small jar. There is a slight scent but it disappears almost immediately. Even though it’s small, you have to use a little at a time so it serves for a while. Just a dab in the container and you put it on the bump or on the area and within hours it’s gone. If I have a bad breakout I’ll use it in the morning apart from that I use it mostly at nights and when I’m breaking out really bad. The quality is amazing. It’s thick as well. Have to be careful during summer.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I really like it so far! I feel like it has done a really good job of fading dark spots left over from acne, doesn’t really help with removing active acne but I knew that from reading the reviews before purchasing. If you’re wanting to fade acne scars give this a go!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I really liked this high quality, blemish cream and used it in place of a day moisturizer. It's a very light and easy to absorb cream. It's great for sensitive skin and helped calm redness. It's a little small but was good for a trial. It has a very herby, natural smell which I didn't mind but it can be strong for some.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This cream is one of the best I have ever used. Great value for money too! It is perfect for application and absorption. I have noticed some improvements in my complexion (brighter and more well-rested), and my sun spots have faded slightly. Containing just 5% of niacinamiade, I would say the oil control abilities are not as significant as other serums that contain a higher amount of niacinamide. However, This is a very well-balanced formulation that provides encouraging results, which is why I'm sticking with this. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This cream is great for reducing redness and inflammation, not only caused by acne but by other skin conditions as well. I had redness on my body and it helped to solve it, including on the side of my nose. I tend to use it at night because it is a heavy cream, but sometimes I also use it during the day. There is a slight white cast but it is manageable but spreading a thin layer. The size is ideal for travel, but I wish it was bigger so I could use not only in my face but in my body was well. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Whenever I have a pimple just starting to surface I slather several layers on it a few times a day. It doesn’t dry or irritate my skin but helps to heal the blemish gently. If I get a large break out I will sometimes put a thin layer all over my face. Lasts a long time for a small jar.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I got this as a present for my friend, and she said it works great! As soon as you put it on, you can feel it tingling your skin. She said in the morning, her blemishes are definitely dried out. She would recommend this product, so I may need to purchase this for myself!