Page 1 - Reviews - Embryolisse, Radiant Eye Stick, 0.15 oz (4.5 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

It is a very plesant product - makes the skin around your eyes comfortable and "rested". It is not a concealer and won't camouflage any imperfections or dark circles but I'd rather skip my concealer than this eye stick. If you prefer hydrating make-up primers this product could perfect as an eye primer.

Posted on Nov 3, 2020

This product really awakens the eye, I keep mine in the fridge. I use it under my concealer and I think it helps my concealer go on smoothly and stay put, plus it feels amazing! I treat this as my AM eye moisturizer. It doesn’t last long, 3 months top, which in my opinion makes it quite expensive.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love the instant cooling effect and light texture of the product without any refrigeration needed. Hope it will reduce my dark circles

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This Embryolisse Radiant Eye stick feels great. It's very moisturizing and brightening. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It has a pleasant feeling of coolness and it is an excellent product for the morning

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

Great, its very small and its consider expensive for the size. Its very useful indeed keep the eye area moisturise even after putting on concealer and powder.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

easy to use, very moisturizing and brightening. I'm really enjoying it so far

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It has a cooling effect when applied but does not provide good moisturing to the eye area. Will not buy again.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I love it. really fresh even when you don't put it in the fridge ! it gives a real boost to your eyes. I really love this brand. I use also the body and face lotion .

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Nourish my eye area. Easy to use.