Page 1 - Reviews - Four Sigmatic, Mushroom Cacao Mix with Reishi, 10 Packets, 0.21 oz (6 g) Each - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love to Drink this when I’m craving something sweet right before bed. Rather than actually eat chocolate I can feel like I’m having some thing a little bit healthier with less sugar. And since it’s liquid it makes me feel fuller. Whether or not I feel call me after it I’m not really sure but it hasn’t really interrupted my sleep so perhaps it’s working

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I personally use this with dairy milk-- the packaging recommends plant based milk products. It really does taste like hot chocolate. The cinnamon flavor helps hide and counter the natural bitterness you would expect from reishi, At the end there is a bit of heavier grit than in the beginning, but it is not a detriment to the drink once you have had it a couple of times to adjust. I

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good! Perfect for those who enjoy the rest of the Four Sigmatic lineup but want something non-caffeinated as a "wind down" drink at the end of the day. Only issue I have is that it becomes a bit ... gritty on the bottom. So you usually have to use boiling water and keep stirring. But otherwise an excellent drink and has a good chocolate taste to it, with no sugar added. All the benefits of mushrooms, the taste of chocolate, clean ingredients, and keto-friendly.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I really enjoyed this product, but not according to the label instructions! IMO, this is not tasty with water, and it's a little strange that one packet is supposedly only good for 4 oz (about half a cup). I recommend drinking with 8 oz of almond or oat milk for a creamier and more subtle flavor.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Very subtle cacao taste, very pleasant. It is a perfect beverage for colder times any time of the day, it is very comforting. Smells beautiful. The ingredients used are all organic and very high quality. Also low carb and very convinient to use thanks to the single use packages.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Great product. So delicious - I use the powder in my breakfast smoothies, or as a hot drink in the evening. Going to try the Stamets products next to compare, but mushrooms have a variety of great health benefits!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I love this Reishi hot chocolate blend. It is perfect in the evenings to help me unwind and prepare for sleep. The sachets make it convenient for travel.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this cacao mushroom mix, it’s the perfect size to use serving for an afternoon drink, tastes great and is excellent quality. Something chocolatey with health benefits.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is the tastiest evening treat. Mixed with almond milk, I usually drink it warm , but I’ve had it cold and it’s equally as good. Excellent quality and I love the four sigmatic packs - so easy to take along - mixes easily with water as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I don't know if reishi in this cacao has any positive effect on the body, but I do enjoy it as a cacao drink and especially the fact that it is not too sweet and has a pleasant cinnamon taste that is not too overbearing.