Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
ZA

Posted on May 29, 2022

L-tyrosine changed my life. I started taking to reverse some grey hair (and it did) but the best thing is that I started feeling better from my anxiety and depression. I didn't know it would have these kind of upside. So now I take it to feel good.

60a4a7a6-a0a5-4f81-97c5-ddfceb2dad35
Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the highest quality tyrosine supplement I have found. I struggle to swallow pills but these are capsules and go down easily. It has been out of stock in my local stores and doesn’t sell on Amazon. I saved at least 50% buying it on iherb and the shipping was free! It came before the estimated delivery date in perfect condition. Definitely will be a repeat purchase.

Posted on May 29, 2022

So the short review is that for me it is like a low dose of Wellbutrin and when you take DL Phen with it its like extended release. Here is the longer review. So I used to be depressed and I was prescribed Wellbutrin. It worked great. I just stopped because I lost my insurance. Although I was always kind of blue, at the time when I was diagnosed my life was pretty bad. After I lost my insurance my life was so bad so many deaths in my family that I didn't even think my depression was back I just figured I was naturally miserable. Well my life is great now. I mean I am living my dreams or old dreams I have new ones but right now Im living my dreams. My job is super lay up and convenient. My living situation is the best its ever been. But I noticed that I was starting to sleep late like 10:00 am and kind of hating to hear my alarm. I also wasn't showering as much I wasn't exercising. I was binge eating. And I wasnt doing things to be productive I was also kind of slacking on my cleaning going to bed with dirty dishes in the sink and I kind of like to clean. So I knew this had to be a medical issue because I had no reason to be depressed but it was reminding me of those times. So I figured I would go tot the doctor and get some Welbutrin. I also take Sam-E, Magtein when I can afford it otherwise Magnesium Glycinate, Alpha GPC Choline some racetams every now and again. I was concerned about my lack of productivity and I realized it was a dopamine issue after watching some videos. I think dopamine is a reward hormone in that its released when you are going to do something in anticpation of a reward. I think people who are dopamine deficient were not rewarded for doing things as a child like making honor roll or something. And so our bodies dont bother to produce dopamine when something should give us a reward because deep down we really arent expecting one. So I started taking L Dope and it made me clean and shower and those things but it wasnt really motivating there was something missing. So I read that Wellbutrin also affects norephedrine. So I wanted to see if there was a natural supplement that does the same. Aha!! This is just like Wellbutrin if we ate the right diet we wouldn't need any drugs. Like cigarettes are just niacin defiance nicotine is just nicotinic acid cooked up or oxygenated, Probably the way meats are farmed there isnt quality amino acids in it. I know Jarrows is good quality and this doesn't disappoint. I am doing yoga again, hour long walks and just thinking more clearly.

Posted on May 8, 2022

As told in The IHerb description, gives you health, immune, and allert. The quality of Jarrow is perfect and the size is enough. Just wait for the benefit and it's guaranteed.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’ve been using Jarrow L-Tyrosine for years now and it really makes a difference. I take 500mg on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and I feel like it helps me with my focus, weight management and mood. Great stuff!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This supplement helps me sleep at night, I wake up less and feel like I’m getting better sleep. For that alone I will keep taking it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

It is good but i had better results with other brand. I take it for energy in the morning. It is especially useful when cutting down coffee.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Cannt tell much about quality, the dosage is good. I use it on empty stomach in the morning, to support thyroid hormons and dopamine production.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is one of the better L-Tyrosine supplements I've used. I'm still searching for the best one, but until then this will be the one I choose.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

So good. I take this in the mornings to help with my ambition. Then i take 5htp at night to help with leveling my mood and going to sleep.