Page 1 - Reviews - Navitas Organics, Latte, Superfood Drink Mix, Cacao, 10 Packets, 0.41 oz (12 g) Each - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The first time I tried with water and it was good. The second time I tried with coconut milk also good. Going to share with family. A nice alternative to other similar products.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I absolutely love this latte. I drink it as hot chocolate and usually I froth the milk and then mix this powder in it and it’s the perfect treat and it’s healthier than a regular hot chocolate.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is my favorite go-to morning treat. It's what I reward myself with when I feel I'm on track with my goals. Great, delicious product.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

If you are drinking chocolate you might as well drink chocolate that has all the good stuff in it and gives Energy sustaining properties to the body

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The taste is definitely great compared to the other variant. Not too sweet either. Now I can enjoy my chocolate drink without feeling much guilty!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love this! My husband loves adding it to his coffee

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

We were very pleased with this product, its delicious and very quick and easy to make. a must-have for winter.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

had high hopes for this as i was looking for a vegan hot choco. the after taste gives off a weird sweet taste and was not as tasty as expected. better off making my own which is a hassle

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

oh my i bought it again i like it so delicious just mix fresh milk it will be more tastier😉

cbf407f1-84f8-469f-9f21-68c5cd2b4bbd
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

A quality and taste mix composition.