ZA

4.5
Based on 1,563 Ratings
1,103
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

At first, I didn't feel anything but after a week of taking it, I noticed my concentration has improved. I am attending a language course and it really helps me for longer periods of time as well as when I am studying at home. I also use L-Theanine with it to give me that calming feeling. Love it and will order it again.

a3c2b28f-6100-4660-9312-861217ced776
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

The effect began to be felt after a few days of use. In the morning, a feeling of a surge of strength and clarity of mind. Less irritability during the day and more restful sleep at night. The composition of the capsules suits me. But for now I take one capsule. I think the dosage is increased and therefore I take one capsule.

46f10051-66c7-4097-84d7-4e03b46f5063
a0982ae5-3fb3-4cec-9a9c-f2184d0043f4
b9bb29af-ab3c-4125-877e-f7175b3e9bfe
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Taking it every day along with a whole bunch of other brain supplements. I guess I will see if it is positively affecting me when I run out as I am taking a whole bunch of other brain supplements too…all from Now. I am not sure what the difference between this and Brain Elevate is, but a, taking both.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Hahaha this is great when I do take it and I hate to say it like that sometimes I am not consistent with it but I take it every other day I'm not going to say that this is a take as you need type of supplement because that's not how it works but that's what works for me so I can remember to take it but it does help with memory it does help with Focus I can get easily distracted and I have seen a difference especially in work ethic or just staying focused during a workout you will see changes in the little things this is a good product to try out at the very least

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

True focus dis help improve my concentration in lessons and reading. I think it does a great job and it’s a quality product. It has brain support ingredients like amino acids and also some ginko biloba and q10 to help with energy levels. The pill size is a bit large but can be swallowed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

2nd time to buy co’z it’s work. I was feeling my brain getting stuck that might be caused late sleep! So must do something for myself good. Take 2 tablets daily as the instructions. Well, The tablet size is a little big. If it can be smaller would be more better.

6e8e844d-e61f-4da3-b236-83214eaaf657
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I kind of wish the pills were a tidbit bigger so there could be a higher dosage per pill, but other than that I'm very impressed with the composition of these pills. They're full of stuff I wanted for particular benefits that are kind of annoying to get individually, but very convenient in this product. I feel as if they give me a sort of soft, fuzzy energy. I tasted nothing off.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,464

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I love this product! I purchase a lot of NOW products. They never fail. They're prices and quality provide consumers with the perfect balance for those trying something new. This was my first time purchasing this. I've read reviews that say to take this early in the day. This is true. The other night I took this and couldn't really sleep too well. This is a great pill for the day as it sparks the mind. It seems to help with my adhd as well. I can focus more clearly on one task rather than get thrown off.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

At my age i started to drink this supplements because of its benefits and effects. This brand is really working well for me as i can see the improvement overall. The size of the tablet was fine. Ingredients are quality. Dosage i just took 1 per day as i am adjusting to the effect of it. Kinda lil dizzy at first but as time goes by its fine.