Page 1 - Reviews - Real Barrier, Cicarelief Cream, 1.05 oz (30 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is a great option for sensitive skin. The cream doesn't have any smell and doesn't irritate my skin. I suffer from rosacea, this product together with the toner and essence from the same brand, is able to keep my skin calm, moisturized and supple. It has a nice texture, absorbs quickly. I can definitely recommend it to anyone with the same skin type.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I had high hopes for this cream expecting it to really calm a somewhat destroyed skin barrier that I had over exfoliated with AHAs and BHAs as well as Vitamin C. I’m afraid this just didn’t do the trick. Although it has a nice texture which applied on intact skin feels like quite a rich moisturiser, the minute you put it on inflamed or broken skin it calms a bit but it outlines the dried bits with white residue ( similar to the white cast of a mineral spf) as you can see in the picture - it’s quite unsightly and does not get absorbed. I will continue to use it on skin that’s in good condition but as a barrier relief it leaves a lot to be desired

fc85dde5-fb14-4550-9a22-634205630521
5445592e-ec42-44db-9a33-5541742b4035
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It is my savior during this winter. My skin is very sensitive and I have a lot of redness and even dry areas, but this cream really saves it. I use it at night and sometimes in the morning.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have never had such a disgusting feeling on my skin. It’s like an industrial fuel on my skin. it's oily and dry at the same time, it doesn't apply well. It dry on the skin but I feel some Film all the day and under this film I feel my skin dry as Sahara! Never ever!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

good for dry and wounded skin

5cd26e90-95da-47b0-afc5-c655d1db3de3
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I wait this for a long time

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good quality, good price. I like it

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A soothing and protective cream that is proven to reduce irritation and redness of the skin caused by external factors. The cream is very good now in winter. I use it in the morning before going outside. And also after an evening retinol or acid treatment. In the morning, this cream helps to soothe the facial skin after exfoliation.

a4e9ccc4-e686-451c-9450-cb130d544fd2
1ea96c6a-596e-4c5b-926a-5f8af7699991
DENGOVA
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I will never pass by products with Asian centella. And this cream did not disappoint either) Light, pleasant texture. Does not leave grease and stickiness on the skin. And moisturizes and nourishes and reduces redness to naught. The only thing is that the volume is too small, but everything is super!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

As the owner of combination skin, I really liked this cream. It does not grease, it is well absorbed (but here, attention, the cream should be applied to dry skin, it is not particularly friendly with water), it is not felt and seems to make the skin a little denser. It's too early to talk about the cumulative effect, but I can't say or write anything bad.