Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, CranActin, Urinary Tract Health, 120 VegCaps - iHerb
ZA

Posted on May 4, 2022

Feel the effects as soon as I take it. I’m often prone to issues with my kidneys sadly but the quality of the cranberries alleviate the discomfort pretty quickly. I’ve tried other brands and I honestly don’t feel any different when I take other brands. No bad taste either. Great supplement.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This is my favorite cranberry supplement and I have been using it for years. I take it daily and it has kept UTIs completely at bay. I trust Solaray as a brand and have never experienced any side effects from taking this. Reliable quality! I have tried many other cranberry supplements in the past but keep coming back to this one.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Highly highly recommend this product!!! I have suffered chronically from uti's my whole life and this has helped eliminate them and help me stay healthy. I recommend this product to anyone I know that could benefit from it.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Get friends take daily I was told that it’s recommended by the VA I keep refrigerated take one a day I am 77 I’ve never had any urinary tract problems

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I like to take one or two of these every day as a preventative measure. It's super easy to take and gives me peace of mind.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

I have taken this supplement for at least 15 years. I used to deal with several bad urinary tract infections a year. And, I couldn't take baths because that was a for sure UTI. I take 2 capsules a day but more if I feel something coming on. I can now enjoy baths. I can't remember the last time I had a UTI. I depend on this brand daily and if someone asks what to do with stopping infections I recommend this exact product.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I didn’t have an UTI after use, very nice

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I always have this on hand to take at first symptoms of any urinary infections.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The quality and ingredient is very good and all naturals composition. Great supplement for kidney health.