Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps - iHerb
ZA

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take 1 pill when on days it’s too late for caffeine. Empty stomach. Gives me a clean short boost of energy. Highly recommend if you gym at night. Has no taste and manageable pill size. As always Solar is reputable by my standards and quality, ingredients and packaging are always one of the best.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I order this product to maintain my thyroid gland, this is not the first time. I trust this brand, they have good value for money.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

If u were recommended (by a professional) to take it - solgar is the best option for this important amino acid which, among others, supports the thyroid.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

A great tool for studying! I bought the L - Tyrosine from my favorite firm Solgar and was not disappointed again! This remedy perfectly helps to concentrate attention, reduce fatigue, reduce headaches! After several days of reception, I felt a surge of vitality, especially in rainy weather! I recommend all hypotenics strongly. I will definitely buy more. If my feedback was useful, put "YES"

Posted on May 31, 2021

One level teaspoon of this each morning in my hot drink and I feel bright eyed and ready to go! There are no excipients if you get L-Tyrosine as a powder. I use both powder and capsules for convenience. Now brand is one of the brands that makes the powder.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Tried other brands, but only these ones make a difference. Helps with hypothyroidism symptoms.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

High quality company. Good source of tyrosine for vegans. Gives me energy and helps with focus. Helps with caffeine withdrawal.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love this. Low energy from low thyroid is a problem, this helps alot.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

So far so good. Moody feeling better. Sleeping better. No negative so far.