Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, GABA Powder, 8 oz (226.8 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on May 17, 2022

I use Gaba twice a day against my anxiety and it works fantastically. I have less anxiety nightmares, my energy is excellent. The taste is quite neutral, I actually add it to my bulletproof coffee. The composition is a pure ingredient, no additives, and the size is large enough to last for a while. I am very happy with this one.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My husband and I both think this Gaba Powder by Source Naturals is great. There's hardly any taste, and it melts fast when using it under your tongue. It also did not cause any heartburn or stomach upset like some cheaper powdered Gaba products have done in the past. Love that the only ingredient is Gaba. Great size bottle and quality product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I use this in a moon milk drink. It mixes in well and the taste is easily masked with other flavours. You only need a small amount, and It lasts for a long time so good value for money. I believe it helps me sleep, I sleep better when i incorporate the drink into my night time routine.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I don't need the amount of GABA found in caps and tablets so this is perfect. I have control over my dosage. It dissolves completely in a small amount of water and has only a slight taste. This 8 oz bottle has lasted me a very long time.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

GABA powder is the most cost-efficient way to take GABA. My wife uses this because it helped her recover fully from a stroke, by helping the brain build new pathways around the damaged area.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Cheapest form of Gaba and easy to adjust the amount according to need. It's flavourless, I use a little each day along with other powders

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good quality! Big size tub so you don’t have to order more all the time. Cheap as well. There is also a false asumption put there that you don’t absorb GABA but the is false

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This GABA is a potent supplement. It’s one of the few I can feel the effects of shortly after taking. I had to start taking it at night because it makes me sleepy.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I've been using the powder for two weeks and so far I'm quite pleased with the results. My son like the taste and works well to calm him down.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is an easy to take and good tasting product. My doctor has me taking Gaba for help to sleep. It has been helping me to fall asleep.