Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I'm 46 years old, and I have found these are effective for me I like that this is a tablet, which can be chopped and taken in any dose wanted. I started with a whole tab, for a few days, and the warmth flooded my body about an hour after, my blood flow improved (as vessels expand and nitrous oxide is created) and my blood pressure dropped. I take it at night. I also take B complex and vitamin C, as recommended. It completely takes away my restless leg syndrome. I get tired but not tipsy or light-headed. The first week or two my sleeping was improved, sleeping more soundly. Even my breathing improved, it seemed, and I had more energy. I tapered to smaller doses, now take a fraction of a pill.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Got this for my really active 60 year old Dad. He works out 5 days a week so this comes in handy with his weight training fitness. He loves it, its very supportive to his lifestyle & keeps him in working order. Got the big bottle because these have become a staple for him. Just know the tablets are a huge size, be warned aha but worth it! Perfect ingredient s & good quality! :)

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality acid amino, no odors, easy to take, take it to help expand my aging blood vessel, improved my muscle, reduced cramp while having a long walk.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

instead of taking statin to thin blood, I chose to take this acid amino, it work well, less obvious swollen vein after long walk, breathing improved.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Takes these to increase nitric oxide for increased vascular performance. They have multiple benefits such as lowering of blood pressure. They are good for muscle recovery after work outs and also benefit people with erectile dysfunction.

Posted on May 23, 2022

What a great product being in capsule form making it easy to swallow. Th fact that it has two ingredients in one is an added bonus.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am going on 62, 220 lb male, work out regular, and was looking for something to bring back a little memory of the young days. The jury is still deliberating, but my morning wood make me believe this just might be a game changer.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Source Naturals,L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex, I use it as a pre-workout. It is a dilator vessel, increasing the flow of blood to the muscles. As a side effect, I noticed an increase in erections. Excellent product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

L-arginine combined with the precursor citrulline is an important help for control of hypertension. It is very effective without side effects. This package is extremely convenient. The quality as usual with iHerb is top.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent delivery time and fast service. The product was exactly as described. I've used it before, so I knew what to expect. I plan on purchasing again from iherb.