ZA

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
An amazing Collagen from fish

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

126915e0-ad9c-4cf9-9fe6-d023dc8107db

I've been using this for more than 4 months now. I take at most 2 pills a day, because I notice that taking more gives me breakouts, so I try to supplement it with a good diet. I bought this for my hair, and I've noticed baby hairs growing all along my hairline after about 2 months. I also like that the composition includes zinc, vitamin c, and vitamin b12. I'm not sure if it has helped my skin, but I noticed a definite improvement in my hair, so I will probably be repurchasing this in the future. Note that the pills are a bit big.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

You have to use it, as directed, for several weeks but the difference is noticeable. Skin feels more hydrated and is slightly plumped. I’ve already recommended this product to friends and family and it’s definitely worth it.

102557e8-ccfb-4806-9381-c81c3063c32e
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Marine collagen is the most effective form of collagen that benefits humans, I don't take 5 tablets as they recommend, I take usually only 2 tablets, which makes the bottle of a high quantity to me, but I can tell the difference after taking them specially if I wasn't taking them for a while and got back.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I’ve been taking collagen for a few months for my tendinitis. I’ve tried a handful of other collagen, and they all either made me break out or upset my stomach. This was the only one that I can take reliably. I take this and some curcumin extract and my wrist tendinitis pain has been a lot better, definitely rememb

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

They are good quality stuff and I’ve used them before and had good results with my skin and hair. However the only thing that puts me off repurchasing these are the size of the capsules, not to mention you have to take 5-6 pills. Great product just not the most practical for me.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

8798abcd-0568-44b1-8b8f-eb159d3511e1
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I got them for myself. Have been taking them for the past few weeks. I already see results: more energy, my hair is getting thicker and don’t fall much, still watching my nails, but they grow faster and thicker.

f5356413-a406-4bd1-bb84-5c48f6014264
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

this will be a great help for me for lossing my hairs and make my nails firm.. since i started taking this a great performance in my body. i bought it during the super deal so the price is worth it

8de782d3-0610-4947-85a9-0548b18dc234
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

quality is good, price is also good, size is big. good supplement . the ingredient is good. the benefit are for collagen improvement to my older age. package is safe enough. i hope its usefull for my health. theres no any taste too. i already took 2 bottle bit the there is no much improvement