ZA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
Great gentle cleanser!

I am a big fan of Beauty of Joseon products and this cleanser did not disappoint. I use it both as a first cleanse and sometimes as a second cleanse if I'm removing make up, sunscreen etc. (First I use the BOJ cleansing balm, rinse and then follow with this. It is not drying but cleans well prepping the skin for next steps like toner, essence, moisturizer and spf. Great for my dry, sensitive skin.

I love this brand. Gentle, moisturizing cleanser. Doesn’t irritate my skin and has a nice texture. I use it as second step for removing my makeup after the cleansing balm. I love it!

0cec1806-104f-4f33-af55-c98e20ff8115
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This is already one of my favorite cleansers! It's very gentle and refreshing. Fragrance free, no scent. The texture is a bouncy gel. It lathers nicely and rinses easily. It leaves my skin feeling clean but never dry or stripped. Great quality!

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

It does feel refreshing after wash. It is gentle to the skin. It has gel consistency which I like. I use it in the morning when I wake up as I have oily skin. It also smells fresh. So far so good!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This is refreshing cleanser, better for the summer time. Smells not too strong, use with BOJ cleansing balm for a nice result. Such pretty packaging too.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

A very lovely cleanser. I use it as part of the double cleanse after using a cleansing balm. Leaves my skin feeling clean without the stripping feeling. Would recommend.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Gentle and nice face wash. I love it.. scent is lovely and leave your skin moisturized not dry . Love it

a6e971e7-110a-4f53-9ac8-a4e63aecc913
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Very gentle gel consistence. Perfect for everyday use. Cause no irritation.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I DID NOT use this yet but price and qualkity if this brand is emmaculate

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

It’s look great can’t wait to try it love kbeauty