ZA

Based on 3,000 Ratings
2,384
Sebastian
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use, I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilage also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

05880cde-0b8e-4fd2-b0e4-20193f16b79a
53ad760b-780c-49c1-bbc9-2a0e6402577c
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

High quality at a very good price, I always prefer this brand to other colostrums. I combine beta glucan and in these times of flu I do not get sick, and if I get sick, which is rare, the flu passes very easily and very quickly. I highly recommend this product.

f4ca3a62-566e-42e0-af51-a47e996af98c
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My little helper in flu season! We studied in pharmacy school about all the great effects that colostrum has on body and I've been taking the supplements since (7 years). this product seems like a great quality, I've been using it for 2 season and haven't been down with an illness since (except for mild runny nose)👸🏼😁 Please click thumb up for my review 😽

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,241

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been using this on and off for years and am always amazed by how quickly it seems to heal my stomach. A few weeks ago, my family got Covid, and I had the type that came with a bad stomach ache. After a week of nothing working, I started taking two of these per day. By day two, my stomach was back to normal! The only way I can describe how it feels, is that this seems to heal the lining of your stomach. When you’re having problems, this will really calm it down. I have given this to my mom who has IBS, and she had great results as well!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this supplement. Helped me and my husband's stomachs feel much better. We both struggle with lactose intolerance and this seems to have made it a bit better as well, less bloating experienced recently even though both of us are not very careful with not eating lactose. The pills are a good size and easy to swallow, which is important for me. The bottle is also a perfect size, lasts a long time.

Posted on May 5, 2022

From what I understand, this product, colostrum, helps promote collagen production, heal skin, decrease fine lines and boost overall radiance. There is also “improved skin elasticity and texture with use,” I find it helps my guts as well. Big size. Great for our high cost of living nowadays. I try to buy with discount when possible. I do not understand the reward points too much. Product great.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

2019 my son was confined and diagnose for asthma. When its cold season we always keep instock an asthma meds and a nebulizer. I started giving him this & see if it helps. and to my surprise his asthma symptoms went from 1-2 episode a month to zero in less than 2 months.. Now 2022 he is still not on colostrum though I give him probiotics and dha. He only takes colostrum if he is feeling a bit seek. other than that he is totally asthma free now. very happy with the result.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!