ZA

Based on 2,812 Ratings
2,073
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Great!

As for ingredients, most enzymes are included. High quality product. I like the fact that it is from California gold nutrition brand as they are mostly tested. I also liked its impact on Gi or gut issues. Relatively small capsules. I highly recommend it for anyone with indigestion. I love it.

03524b9d-430f-4d7d-9666-b705eb0b0102
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have been taking this supplement three times a day before meals and so far so good. It seems to have improved my gut health and constipation. I take it along with the California Gold probiotic. Seriously, I no longer have painful gas and far less bloating. If you are looking to add digestive enzymes and probiotics to your supplement regiment, I would suggest giving these a try. They have great reviews and are highly rated on this site and others.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I’m lactose intolerant and those enzymes helps . For lactose intolerants take 10 min before food with suspected lactose in. I’ve been taking medication that contains lactose and it was a night mare. My dr at the Attunda Halsan ( sweden) kept telling that the dose of lactose is so small I shouldn’t feel it . Ha! She just did not go to toilet 5 times a day. Anyway this is my solution!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

If I know I'm going to have a heavier meal than usual I take one before my meal. I'm 61 and these are a must, but I've been using them for years and find they make for a much more comfortable evening. Very helpful for good rest to not be digesting food during sleep.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This enzyme product is lifesaving! I take them as a course or sometimes before big meal, perfect before big gatherings with lots of food. Package is very convenient and you can benefit taking it with you anywhere. Perfect composition and ingredients, helps stomach to digest food if you are too much.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These are great! I take them morning and night and I feel that they help me quite a bit. At my age, the benefits are great. After many years of stress, it can wear on the system. This is a great option to help digestion and your stomach cope with everything

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

These are great value and good for your gut and stomach health. They are a capsule for easy swallowing and have no taste which is good. Great quality ingredients and I just take one daily to help with my digestion and see benefits I am age 37 years old. Easy container for packaging so easy to store

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is the most best prescription for the digestive system that I found on this website. My mother is old and has poor digestive ability. She just started taking it and seems to feel a little effect. I hope he can completely improve his indigestion after taking it for a long time.

CommandClip
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I got these as I was having GI issues and not digesting in over 5 years, it was a struggle, I am very well now thanks to well balanced meals, whole foods and iHerb supplements. Life changer !

fc9da3ba-e767-408e-a0da-57e3f699dbf4