ZA

4.5
Based on 1,772 Ratings
1,233
Posted on May 2, 2022

My 13 year old border collie, Pepsi, has been withdrawn, depressed. When she would wake up in the morning she could hardly get out of bed. Coming into the house I could tell she was hurting going up the 3 steps. Since starting her on Charlie & Frank, Pet Hip & Joint, just over 3 weeks ago, she is like a new dog. Pepsi has found her pep again! It’s such great value for money, she likes the taste and her bones are feeling better. She is much happier! I would definitely recommend this quality product to anyone who has an older dog.

3cb5229e-112d-4c16-8261-4250f85a7401
Posted on May 22, 2022

My dog loves it, the quality seems great and the price was excellent. I’m hoping it’ll improve his knees but I can’t tell anything just yet, will come back with news once I see any improvement. Would recommend it since he seems to live the taste and I never found something like this in Brazil. Arrived very very fast!

27713317-3d85-4803-8d0f-fd19bc925e23
Posted on May 4, 2022

Really happy with this product so far. My pup loves it and thinks it's a treat. She is jumping in excitement when I'm opening the jar. the chews are very soft and easy to cut. I cut each in 4 prices and use as a training reword. A bit of an extra benefit since the pup loves it 😅 Not sure on the effects on the health year as only used it for a week. She loves it and no side affects noticed. It's very easy to crush in small pieces or even powder if someone has a fussy eater. The chews are very soft. If you find it useful, click the like thank you

425edf24-357f-4efb-bff0-420e88f489a3
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My dog love it! It taste good and they are not so hard, somewhat soft which I like for him. Packaging is nice, keep them fresh. But I have no idea about the effect, my pupp is still young so I’m giving him that as a support. Looks like a quality product.

092a0ae0-b400-4347-82cf-c7a4115cadbc
b8c403c9-e539-4696-84c5-1289b078431b
4c2fc822-5071-4039-9762-7717830379ce
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My 1.5 yo poodle has a joint problem on both of his rear leg and the vet suggested to give him some supplement for Hip & Joint. I tried different brand but he doesn't really like the taste I guess, he just left it untouched. This one looks like chewy kibble which similar to his food, he finished in just a short while. Good quality ! I can see improvement on his daily walking and running. It contain 120 soft chews, enough for 3 months consumption.

9b6e7020-c546-4a3b-9f8f-436802ddb662
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,282

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The shipment was very fast! Only took 6 days to be delivered to the PH and was securely wrapped inside a firm box. And since it's my 1st time to order from iHerb, I received huge discounts! Since it's my dog's first time to take such supplements, I only ordered that's good for 6 months. And since she ate it without hesitations, I'll definitely reorder only from iHerb compared to our local e-commerce platforms here.

fd60cb1f-15df-4ae7-9094-1b3cee2356c7
266d8bef-4c95-4514-8c3b-f6fa58e04053
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My dog is really fussy over new food, but is the only dog I've ever had that takes tablets, supplements etc without issue. He stands alongside me in the morning and takes fish oil, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Glucosamine and now this new chew. Actually, he thinks the new chew is a reward, as he gets a pet treat after his tablets, so this is great.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I gave this to my dog as I've noticed he began to drag his legs as he walked. I placed this in his bowl everyday and I noticed he didn't drag his legs as much. But after one week, he didn't want to eat it anymore and would eat all his food except for these chews; he would throw it out his food bowl. Maybe he didn't like or got sick of the taste..? These soft chews definitely help but won't be repurchasing because my dog don't like them.

My cat is old and has a hard time jumping and moving. I bought it and I'm trying to add it to his food. I crush it to a powder and add over the food. If you have an old cat you should try it to improve its quality of life.