ZA

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
It's a win with 7 centella asiatica compounds!!

This Cica cream includes not 1 but total of 7 centella asiatica compounds, which makes it one of a kind on the market right now. I use it after microneedling and it helps to heal my skin twice as fast. It's a great product that provides visible improvements in my skin moisture and texture in a long term use.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

What a great moisturiser! I really like it, i use it after my toner and serums and it really locks everything in. Cosrx has been my go to for its great quality. This is a good and pretty standard size for moisturiser, my favourite part is that the packaging doesn't require you to dip your hand into a jar or container.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I really like the consistency of this cream. This product isolates multiple constituents from Centella Asiatica. It is called "Cica 7 Solution" because it has 7 different components from Centella Asiatica. Centella Asiatica is a botanic ingredient that it has proven itself to be beneficial in healing and improving the ultimate appearance of the scars. It improves collagen production to facilitate the appropriate remodeling of the collagen in the deeper layers of the skin, etc.

Posted on May 27, 2022

used it after treatments and plucking, this cream moisturiz and helps with healing, very comfortable on the skin, I'm happy I have this one a go, cosrx is such an amazing brand, never disappoints no scent, good size, great for sensitive skin, watery texture I think it would be amazing for the cold seasons

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Ok to use on an irritated skin, has a pleasant silicon texture, if you have very dry skin, it's probably not enough, and I think it may work for oily to dry-ish skin. Because of the texture, for a smooth finish I would use it last when layering products.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

i loved it very much! light weiht but very moisturizing, absorbes very quickly does have a very light scent but it goes away really fast. i have mixed skin type and i live in a very hot and humid climate and this moisturizer fits great.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It is not heavy for an oily skin. The texture of it is similar to a serum. I use this after applying the Differin Adapalene gel and it is not irritating. I will keep using it to see better results.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Want to compliment the packaging. The texture is not what I like, but super moisturizing and soothing for the skin since it's centella. Good for all season.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is so soothing and creamy, but doesn’t sit on top of the skin. It soaks in really nicely and feels soothing without being oily