ZA

Based on 2,942 Ratings
2,521
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Migraine Killer!

Last few days and maybe a week before that I was getting migraines. Took panadol and didn't help much. Got a better nights sleep and improved a lot but they came back again. So I reached for the bottle of Magnesium Glycinate which I hadn't taken for a while. After a couple of hours my migraine just 'switched itself off' like someone turns off a light. I waited and it didn't return. I thought "what happened to my migraine"? Then I remembered I took the magnesium a couple of hours or maybe one and a half hours earlier. Then I had a closer look at what Magnesium is supposed to do and it's supposed to help migraines - exactly what I had. I was taking it for anxiety, palpitations etc but I didn't realise it could help migraines so much more than panadol. Over 2 days I had taken about 10 panadol with no success but all I did this afternoon was take one 500mg magnesium chelate and the migraines have been gone for about 8 hours. Not bad. I have to recommend something that works. After all, the proof is in the results.

66fa8308-b259-4bbb-83bf-51668ec12292
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Magnesium is a vital nutrient for regulating many body processes, including muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. I have been using this product for more than 2 months now and consume one tablet daily before sleeping. If you have anxiety issues or are unable to sleep properly because your mind never stops over thinking in night time this supplement will surely help you sleep better. You will start noticing immediate changes with this supplement.

4319b8e4-9035-4dc5-ba3c-2bd76245b1e8
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have wake up several time during a night hence first I try melatonin however its sometimes wake up from a cloudiness in my head the next day morning. My friend recommend me to take some magnesium to replace melatonin. I am glad I found this on iherb and try this. I take it an hour before go to bed, I usually able to sleep straight and wake up in the morning. I feel great and sufficient rest and my mind is not as cloudy as melatonin. I had finished this bottle in 2 months. am now in my second order.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Having good quality highly absorbable magnesium is great, for a variety of health benefits, for me both bone health and sleep. But a supplement is good only if you can swallow it down. These Doctor’s Best soft gels are truly the best. Easy to swallow. The high absorption and 100% chelated attracted me. The easy of swallowing sold me. When it was temporarily out of stock I tried again with some hard capsules, which are always huge. Now I always reorder my Doctor’s Best in advance to have stock on hand.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

We have been using Doctor's Best Mg Bisglycinate for almost 2 years now. By taking 400mg (4 capsules) per day, post-chemo, my deep sleep went from ZERO minutes to 1-2 HOURS per day. This has truly improved my quality of life. Wish more people valued Mg Bisglycinate. Thank you and hoping the price remains affordable.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a good quality with the best ingredients. I brought this after the normal magnesium that I use was sold out. It’s packaged well. There are many good benefits. It will help with joint and muscle pain. It will make you sleep well. There’s no bad taste.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
1,241

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very very very helpful and do greet job with me help to sleep well, relax, joints and muscles and the quality of the product is great the ingredient is as i expect i like it very much because the size of capsulate is suitable magnesium has great effect the package is very good

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've been taking this High Absorption Magnesium for quite a while now and I love it. I'm over 70 and my magnesium was always low even though I was taking a magnesium supplement. It was brought to my attention that the magnesium I was taking was perhaps not being absorbed in my body. Since I switched to this product my magnesium level has increased. It's a very good quality magnesium supplement.

Since I began to focus on my health and add supplements I have found magnesium to be absolutely vital. I like this kind that doesn't cause stomach distress. I think it helps with sleep and muscle aches. I have used this brand and this formula without any issues and can't go a day without my magnesium