ZA
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is my new journey with protein powder, so I cannot tell I know a lot, BUT I have tried from my husband many different protein powders and all of them were whey protein powders and every time made my stomach super upset and I felt hungry shortly after I consumed them. Bone Protein Powder was a game changer! It has been 2 weeks and no more upset stomach volaaa!! I also first hesitated to buy this because of some negative comments about its taste, but I am glad I gave it a chance. Because it is not only good, it is DELICIOUS!! I am looking forward to drink it everyday since I mix it with some banana and cacao powder, it is basically a chocolate banana smoothie:) I feel full for a long time, too. It seems like it is a good quality, so I think I will be a forever fan.

a9975858-9d9f-4ed9-8529-75ca9902a2f6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,875

it is My second time buying it and it definitely tastes better than the bone broth soup as I really don't like it so if you don't like the soup this is highly recommend and you can make it easily but the taste is fine so don't expect to taste so good and I would appreciate it if they lowered the price

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,242

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Supports joint health and mobility. Supports gut health and a healthy gut microbiome. Supports a healthy inflammation response and an overall healthy immune system. Supports healthy skin, thanks to collagen's ability to promote skin suppleness. Quality ingredients good for age young adult above. i also love the packaging it is clean and minimal.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

this is definitely the best bone broth protein powder! i literally drink it every day right in the morning after i workout it's so good for so many health reasons but u will see a change in your nails and hair quite fast (more shiny strong and long it's the most tasty to put in the mixer with frozen banana, ice and milk

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
2,305

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I use this every day. I have tried so many versions of bone broth. I finally found one that tastes great! I like both the Vanilla and Chocolate versions. I actually mix it together with the collagen protein from the same brand. I like to do one with vanilla and one with chocolate so when I mix them it's the perfect blend of a little chocolaty and a little vanilla flavor. I use soy milk and mix them in one of those shaker cups with a blender ball. It's super creamy and delicious!!!!