ZA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
5,550

I got confused when ordering, I thought it was a flavoring, I didn't realize it was for animals and that they were sachets. It doesn't matter, it will get used, and after using the bags, I'll use store-bought plastic bags for storage. It can be seen that the product is of good quality. The packaging is convenient.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I like how the leash dispenser attaches to the leash. Made well and easy to use. Ordered a couple for both leashes. Great stocking stuffer gift.

Posted on May 20, 2022

We use this everyday when we take our dog on walks. It's ecofriendly and you can toss it in the trash when you're done!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love the lavender smell! We purchased this together with other stuff for our dog. So happy it got more convenient. Hopefully iherb sells more dog's product and accessories!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Such a smart and practical poop bag holder. I hang it on the leash and it’s easy to grab a bag on walks. Also helps to not forget bags since I leave it hooked on the leash at all times.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

If you have small dog the bags mights be a bit big and thus not so economical and the smell is too strong to have it always inside of your bag

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Bought this and did not realise that the weight of the dispenser is quite heavy and it's quite bulky, it can only be hung on a bag or a stroller. Other then that it's all good

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I always buy the Earth Rated bags for my dog because they are easy to use, easy to separate, do not tear and better for the environment. Once my usual case for the bags broke I thought I'd give this one a chance and so glad I did! It is the perfect fit and comfortable to use.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Great product for walks with the dog. Great quality bags.