Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Keto Fit Weight Loss Shake, Chocolate, 12.87 oz (365 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

taste good, high whey, low sugar, good for on diet, drink a cup have 4 hours power for work , I don't need to eat so much, package is fit for use spoon, and I can mix with black coffee be a mocha coffee. 🍫 +☕, ingredient is suit for Keto lover but work busy, or haven't got time to make breakfast.

eaa93456-6b56-4e12-8054-4512d868f020
2231f39b-b303-404e-9827-1d9386b24dfa
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

The is product has a lot of organic ingredients which makes it different from a lot of other keto shake mixes. I contains organic grass fed butter, organic nonfat milks and Truly Grass Fed whey protein isolate and many more organic ingredients and that is why it is more expensive than other keto shakes drinks. I got it when it was on sale. I use this as a base for a mid morning smoothie snack. It contains 50 mg of caffeine per serving. It tastes good and It's made with organic stevia and organic fair trade chocolate.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This is THE BEST tasting shake I have ever tasted! I blended it with milk and it taste just like milkshake served in a restaurant! I don't know if it will help me loss weight but at the very least, this is far less sinful than actually drinking a real chocolate milkshake.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I am always looking for food without sugar and carbs. The taste is really great! The size is a bit small but the package is good. The ingredients are simple but all good. Good quality product. It would be better if the price is not so high.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This really tastes amazing. I mix it with almond milk and sometimes blend it with berries. I put small amount of whipped cream if I want it thick.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It has a bit of an aftertaste, probably from the sweetener, but it keeps me full until the next meal. Can't say if the weight loss claim works as i only have this once a day for a few days a week.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

This one really taste good !! Very match with coffee too It’s my lunch everyday

f62a37d2-867b-4f29-a392-d67cc20af55f
Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I love the flavour of this product, easy to dilute with the liquid, I used it once but I don't feel hungry all through the days

9fa9c675-8dca-447f-82e3-65b7a20ace3c
Posted on Jun 20, 2021

This tasted amazing! KETO folks look no further. One of the better meal replacements for a ketogenic diet. As at the writing of this review, this product is out of stock. Hope they bring in more of this!

b32fc91b-7b6f-4716-afd2-c8a652e7da26
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

delicious keeps me full all day! highly reccomend for those who get hungry easily when on a ketogenic diet.