ZA
Based on 1,224 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,224 Ratings
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I’ve used this product before buying from the iHerb site. The price from iHerb was about 1/3 less than other sites with a larger size container which is a huge plus for the pocket! The ingredients used to make this magnesium supplement is the only form that is gentle on my gut. All other forms caused gastric cramping and …well, excessive movements. The benefits for me are for management of sleep and hot flashes. Without it I wake often through the night and have difficulty falling back to sleep. I still wake some, but not as often and am able to drift back to sleep quickly. My husband uses it for muscle cramps. The flavor took a bit of getting used to, but I it tastes much better than some others I’ve tried. To get it to fully mix I mix vigorously in room temp water and let sit about 15 minutes. The package arrived quickly and without damage. Overall the quality of 5his product, bought from iHerb at the lesser price can’t be beat. I will definitely continue to purchase this magnesium supplement from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Love this product! Has helped me become regular again after years of not going daily. Also helps me relax at night for a better sleep and flavor is quite yummy. A great product and will take for the rest of my life. So glad I found it. Thank you iHerb

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Whole Food Magnesium powder I think is one of the best forms of magnesium intake! It is one of my favorite Supplements, as I find that it helps me a lot. It offers all the benefits of magnesium and in particular helps a lot in physical and mental ralaxation. I also find that it relieves stress and improves mood. Its excellent quality is complemented by its wonderful taste and very convenient packaging.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this brand so much, because they are into organic and Non GMO and environmentally creating safe products. The size of this powder is perfect it will come for me around 40days. Its benefits in sleep, mood, alterness, etc. It is a important mineral required on daily basis in a small tiny amounts. The package is plastic, but it is high quality one, so taste is flavored raspeberry & lemon. Magnesium great for joints, muscles, sleep and over all bodily functions. So give it a try and check how your body is reacting to it.. but please do contact your local physician for further information!

Firstly, I like garden of life so much due to their products are amazing, nice and organic as well. The quality just fine and good and the ingredients are clean. The size is good not that bad. I always take magnesium mineral by supplement, food or other sources. It helps my muscles to relax and calming down before sleep time and my joints as well. The benefits are perfect. The raspberry lemon is tasty it’s really nice taste. The package isn’t damaged. I recommend it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love this product! I have used other magnesium powders before and this one is my favorite. I love this one the best because of the flavor and quality. I take it every other night before bed and it's like a little treat. I've noticed my sleep, pms, and digestion, have improved after a couple months of taking it. Garden of Life products always have the highest quality ingredients, and you can tell.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great ingredients! Smells amazing! Size is good! This is a great thing to use to wind down at night! Quality is amazing! I love this brand overall! So many benefits as well! Good for sleep and relaxing or calming the muscles. There really isn't anything else like this on the market!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

So...gotta be honest, was not expecting much out of this stuff, however, it has really surprised me, and my wife. We've been using it for about three weeks now and boy can we tell a difference in certain areas. First off, it tastes great! SO much in fact, that we use it as our nightly dessert! Yes, boring...but healthy! haha. Second, it has really helped our digestion pretty much across the board! And lastly, it's helped with sleep as well; getting into that deeper REM sleep anyways. Waking up feeling more rested in the last three weeks than any time recently. This is a great product for anyone looking to increase their healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Fast shipping to the Netherlands. This is my third order, I do'nt sleep without it. First stir one teaspoon with a bit of water even and than add the rest of the water.