ZA

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 1, 2022
Love it

I have loved and trusted this brand for decades! And this product is no different than any of the others I use. I highly recommend this - it's organic and it's got the right combo of ingredients. For anyone who isn't aware - you MUST have black pepper combined with your turmeric for your body to absorb and use the turmeric. You cant just use the turmeric alone or it wont work. Quality product, a lot of benefits

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I got COVID and became very ill. My Doctor said I would have inflammatory symptoms (aches and pains) for weeks to months. I knew Tumeric helps inflammation so thought I would give this a try. I noticed a difference in 24 hours after I tried it. The aches and pains are gone, I feel stronger, have endurance and back to where I was before I got sick. My husband said his arthritic pain has drastically diminished after 3 days. We are taking one dose/day and will continue. Excellent product!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I take Turmeric Curcumin for my joints as I have some pain in my elbows and knees. Tried this for the "extra strength" and it being organic. I believe Garden of Life products to be of high quality as I have been happy with their multi-vit as well. My joint pains are almost all gone, most of the time. I believe this product helped. I have been taking it. No side effects. I had my husband take it too and it has helped him with his joints discomfort as well.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have always liked this brand. It seems like a good quality product to me. I have been taking turmeric for years as it does seem to help my achy knees not to hurt as much. The only thing I don't like is that it comes in an oblong tablet and they can be hard to swallow. For that reason only I will try to find another brand that I like that has an easy to swallow pill.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

My husband takes this to help against painful arthritis in his joints and he says he notices an immediate improvement in the aching in his knees and hands and back. He follows the package directions for dosage and hasn't had any stomach upset when taking these with food. He said that he notices a difference when he stops taking the or misses a dose so we know it is helping! We hope they help you as well :-)

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I searched high and low for a product combining tumeric and probiotics and finally found this one. I have since come to love the Garden of Life brand for its high quality. I took these supplement capsules for aches and pains associated with menopause and it seemed to do the trick. I will definitely buy this product again!

Oceans