ZA

Maryam
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love Garden of Life products as they are natural. These are by far the best B vitamins I've ever tried. In addition to the B-complex derived from fruit and vegetables, it contains digestive enzymes and other probiotics /the ingredient list is truly impressive!/. It’s also great that they use real Folate instead of Folic acid which is an artificial derivative. I definitely feel better and have more energy when I am taking this regularly. Will buy again, as they raise my B12. These are semi-large pills, and the serving size is 2 pills. Even if you could use it on an empty stomach, my recommendation is to use it during/after meals. High quality, no bad taste, nice bottle, decent quantity, recommended.

78e57bdb-2789-4616-98f1-b35b64be5b51
46effe47-303a-4581-b381-16c1cc8e26a5
Martyb
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is one of the few product that has a great variety of ingredients, not only providing a right amount of vitamin B but at the same time also it contains enzymes and probiotics useful to support the intestine. A very good purchase, certainly more expensive than other vitamins but justified by the high number of ingredients. I expect my energy level increase soon after 1 week of use.

e3cadacd-c6a2-46f4-bb45-0ac2907b1589
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Very good, does not make the urine yellow. Have tried the smaller amount and now buying the larger one. Capsules are easy to swallow. In a brown glass bottle, protect from sunlight. Good for the nervous system, hope it helps with the mood and alleviate from depression. Ingredients are good, they use Methylcobalamin as a source of Vitamin B12 which is easier to be absorbed by the human body, instead of cyanocobalamin which is a synthetic form and makes your urine yellow.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

A good quality vitamin B, in particular it is great in that it has methylcobalamin (instead of cyanocobalamin) for vitamin B12. Previously we were using a vitamin B that has cyanocobalamin instead and weren't feeling that well after consuming, but we feel great after using this brand of vitamin B.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I buy this product when it's on sale because it's a little pricier than my usual B-complex, but I like that it has good quality raw ingredients, and the capsule size is easy to swallow. It doesn't have any strange after taste, and seems to be well-formulated and easy to absorb.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Great ingredients with probiotics added. I had taken B complex from another brand before but this one uses Methylcobalamin as vitamin B12 which I read some reviews saying that it is easier for body to absorb thus better. I take this to maintain my mental health. It does not make my urine yellow like the other brand does. Capsules are easy to swallow, much better than their big tablets. I take one daily although they suggest 2 capsules per day. Have been taking it for a few days and so far feel good. No adverse reactions. After all it is just a supplement but I trust the quality of their ingredients.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I take vitamins because I believe they help my body operate, but I don’t expect to FEEL a difference really and that was true when I had taken other B-complex brands before. this one, Garden of Life B-complex, was different. I FELT the difference it made and I didn’t even expect it. I sleep better and I dream (which apparently is important for our well being), and I feel better in general and blood test shows normal level of B12.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These are great, I find it hard to swallow tablets and these are too big for me to swallow but you can open them up and just have the powder. I mix it in with orange juice. It’s not the best taste but not unbearable either. A great way to make sure you are getting your b vitamins :)

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This vitamin B-complex is of great quality. i usually add it to my regime in time of stress or when I am detoxing from meat. I have no problems with the size of the capsules, however they might be a little big for some people. Thanks for the fast delivery!