Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Powerblend, Probiotic Oatmeal Lentil Cereal, Peach & Apple, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is my second time buying it for my toddler, it’s her favorite thing to eat for breakfast, it’s so easy to make in the morning it doesn’t have that many ingredients you just need to add a spoon of it and a little warm water, tastes amazing and will last for a month or two.

f1d81b2e-e924-4a06-843f-4019e4198ba1
94aac17a-8b51-44ce-b08d-d91bb1fcd2b6
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Aside from probiotics, fish oil and multivitamins. Especially on lazy days when you’re not sure if you’re hitting the nutrient spectrum for them - this is great to mix with some fresh milk or porridge and it smells delicious already. Basic but healthy - can’t ask for more. So easy for the road too.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I buy this for myself to mix into regular oatmeal because I like to have probiotics in my oatmeal--otherwise I get really constipated from oatmeal. You can just add in a couple spoonfuls to oatmeal and it dissolves easily. It is great for a warm cozy breakfast! The taste is good and not too sweet.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Healthy oatmeal cereal, my little one likes it especially for breakfast. The packaging is really cute. Quality is good for the price. I will surely reorder.

92d562ec-fabc-4c67-a1e8-5f07058e9746
00d7d16f-173e-4e7f-9eb8-1dc69b47d868
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good taste and flavour ,composition and ingredients my daughter liked it i recommend it for breakfast meal the quantity is enough and quality is good but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable for age of 10+ months packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My 11-month-old has been taking Gerber cereal for breakfast every morning since 6 months old. We switch between rice/oatmeal/quinoa cereals, sometimes mixing them too. Baby poops regularly 1-2 times a day hence I am glad to say the cereal does not cause constipation. It is also very easy to prepare, just add warm milk/water and mix. Recommended!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love Gerber oatmeal blends. This one tastes good too. There is not a huge difference between the different flavors. My daughter likes them all. We usually add bananas and blueberries to the Gerber oatmeal products so that they are healthier/more interesting. My daughter loves them in the morning and evening. Sometimes she wakes me up in the middle of the night asking for it!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Iherb is awesome and this product i got is bnew and came from USA and i can guaranteed you that they will give you a next year expiration .I bought May 10 and i received here in the Philippines May 15 ,its not even a week so i love their service very fast and smooth.

Posted on May 10, 2022

such an amazing product!!!!! it tastes awesome and it is also probiotic which is so important for babies with their stomachaches. very healthy ingredients! I love this product and my oldest son, who is 6 also likes it and eats it. too bad the size is small. but it's worth it. I like the package. I highly recommend.