Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Pro Performance, Beta-Alanine, 800 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
ZA

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Much, much easier to get 5g/day with this, than in powder form. For beta alanine to work well, you gotta administer it evenly throughout the day, and it doesn't start showing real results until a week and a half in. Run a couple of miles, remember how difficult it was, take this stuff 5 times a day every 2.5 hours everyday, then run two miles 10 days later and see how it feels. The carnosine buildup in your muscles from beta alanine makes your endurance skyrocket. It's good to cycle it though, two months on, three months off is what I've been doing. Much, much easier to get 5g/day with this, than in powder form. For beta alanine to work well, you gotta administer it evenly throughout the day, and it doesn't start showing real results until a week and a half in. Run a couple of miles, remember how difficult it was, take this stuff 5 times a day every 2.5 hours everyday, then run two miles 10 days later and see how it feels. The carnosine buildup in your muscles from beta alanine makes your endurance skyrocket. It's good to cycle it though, two months on, three months off is what I've been doing.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product! Really helps like a p-wout! Helps fast recovery! Must buy!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Good supp that helps me with stamina

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

the best

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Product is as described.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Beta Alanine sensacional !!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent! The packaging lasts for a long time, if you drink 1-2 capsules - 400-800mg. The capsules are quite large but easy to swallow. The taste is peculiar. Beta-Alanine is a very important amino acid for athletes to improve endurance. And I take them because of the onset of hot flashes during menopause. The result is already noticeable after 2 weeks of admission, Hot flashes are less and less frequent, or even disappear altogether. I take it between meals for better absorption. I plan to take this Supplement periodically, for a long time and as needed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I tried several remedies on the advice of a doctor. Nothing helped. I tried the remedy from the network. Hot flashes have decreased in frequency and intensity. It included beta-alanine. This substance was not in the previous products. I decided to order it in its pure form. I read a lot of positive reviews. For the price, it is much cheaper than in the network. Why overpay?

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The amino acid is working, when taken, a tingling sensation appears in the body, this is a sign of the effectiveness of the drug. During training, endurance increased by an order of magnitude - everything works as expected and helps to recover faster after them. If the review was helpful, please click yes

nata-mama
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Life has turned out so that I have entered a new, "autumn" age period and I am learning to live fully, adapting to the new features of my body. Having tried many different drugs, every woman finds something suitable for herself, and I was no exception. A gynecologist-endocrinologist prescribed me an abyufen to cope with vascular changes in the form of hot flashes and pressure surges, mood swings and general poor health. I took the drug before the main meal 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening. The result was not long in coming. And it was a great positive result. Night hot flashes disappeared in just a couple of days, and after a week I returned to a normal full life. When the packaging of abyufen was over, in order to save money, I decided to find a replacement for abyufen with iherb. The active ingredient in abufen is beta-alanine at a dosage of 400 mg. I ordered beta alanine from GNC. True dosage there is 800 mg in 1 tablet. Well, it will have to be divided into 2 parts. But the price is several times cheaper. Now, as soon as I feel single manifestations of an unimportant condition - without waiting for its aggravation, I take this drug one-time (1/2 tablet) and stop the development of unpleasant moments. There are always a few miracle pills in my little "bag" first aid kit. Summing up, I will say that this drug personally suited me very well and so far it helps. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thank you! Stay beautiful and healthy!

05f9e4b2-a18d-4cd1-8aea-c77f676bb3b9