ZA

Posted on May 27, 2022
Great Remedy!

I've been using this Hyland's brand for years for homeopathic remedies and cell salts and it is definitely a trusted brand. I use this no. 7 for skin issues. It has helped to clear up my husband's scalp psoriasis and dandruff. Also great for pimples, acne, and eczema. The other symptoms I use if for are coughs, colds, and earaches with yellow discharges. Really helps with those secondary coughs that linger after a cold to loosen up mucus that is difficult to cough up. This remedy is also great for hot flashes too! And the tablets are lactose that just melt away once in the mouth, so easy to use for children also. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I love Hyland's cell salts. They are easy to use, and so much safer than drugs. I use them on my kitties, and just ordered some for a friend. You may not see immediate results and this potency sometimes takes longer to work, but for those whose body isn't strong enough to fully respond to a stronger potency, this is a great way to help them.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This cell salt is very beneficial for several issues. It is helpful for me with joints and muscle soreness. I have used it for late stages of colds to decrease congestion. Very easy to use, melts easily in the mouth and nutritious to cells.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Cell salts are highly effective, easy to use, and very palatable. Recommended not for the uses listed on the bottle. Great tool for the medicine cabinet!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Ordered Kali sulph for my yeast rash development after my baby was born. It was to me in two days, and my rash gone about a week later!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Hyland’s cell salts are fabulous! I’ve been using them for many years. Kali Sulph happens to be one of the 12 cell salts that I consistently use for health concerns. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good quality ingredient composition supplement, Highly recommended, has a nice taste, it’s easy homeopathy tablets for children of all age to take for benefit & improvement of sinus relief, it a good size package with no concern

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just bought them, has more dairy taste than I expected.. I used to have vegan cell salts and worked great for my skin allergies. Hope this product works well as Jacksons Natural!

I tried this. I honestly do not know if it does anything. It was recommended on an astrology page, for my sign. So I looked it up what it's supposed to do to the body at a Homeopathy encyclopaedia site. It had many of my ailments listed. Sadly, I cannot say I ever saw any results. I just wish these homeopathy mfrs would stop shooting themselves in the foot (or rather, the buyers!!) by adding LACTOSE and other sugars to the pellets. Why do we need to have sugar when we're on a Keto diet?! Of course, once you have that under your tongue, it triggers sugar cravings. That's what sugar does, defeats the healing purpose. I have ONLY ever had any luck with LIQUID homeopathics and for allergies alone. Not sure if it does anything, but I'm giving it 3 stars, in case it did.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love Hyland's homeopathy. Regardless of age, the benefits and improvement are immediately. Great taste with quality ingredients.