Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, Calms Forte, Sleep Aid, 100 Tablets - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have relied on Hyland’s Calms Forte for some time now and find them gentle, and effective. I often take one tablet 30 minutes before retiring and find that I gently drift into sleep. In the morning when I wake up, I do not experience the heavy drugged feeling that sleeping aides often leave, but feel wide awake, alert, and ready to get up and get on with the day. They are easy to take and can be chewed. The instructions say 1 to 2 tablets for an adult, but I find that one is enough, and I stay asleep all night. Can’t recommend them enough!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These are really really good. They genuinely do calm me down, especially if I start with two, but just one does a great job. I love that there’s 100 in this box, it lasts quite a long time for me. I usually add one into my orders because I always reach for them. They give me a really ‘chilled out’ feeling, which I don’t get naturally! :P

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have ordered this product monthly for years. Occasionally, I have difficulty falling asleep, at which times I take 2 of these small homeopathic pills. They are swallowed whole, so there is no issue of how they taste. More often my pattern is I fall asleep right away, but wake in the early a.m. hours. If I cant go back to sleep within an hour, I take 2 tablets. This product works beautifully, has no side effects, & I awaken fully ready to get on with my day. I take a number of homeopathic products & find them to be effective & harmonious to my body. I love that I dont have the worry about side effects as I do with prescription medication. Hylands has been in the business of producing high quality homeopathics for many years, and this product is reflective of their high standards.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have been using Calms Forte as a stress reducer during the day. I am almost 70 and am juggling full time work, a spouse with stage 4 cancer, running the household, caring for 5 animals and keeping us safe from Covid. It can get quite overwhelming at times. Taking one Calms Forte pill takes the edge off and keeps me from imploding. It is quick, effective, none habit-forming and inexpensive. I recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have a lot of sleep issues, and racing brain/thoughts is one of them. So, I decided to give it a try in addition to the other sleep herbs I use. And it really does seem to help calm the racing thoughts and end of day anxiety, so that I can calm down and head to a good sleep. I feel like for me it is a good supplement to my other sleep hygiene routines. And I love that it is homeopathic. So, I find it a benefit to me and will be purchasing again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been using this product for many years to help with insomnia. I trust the Hyland brand as I've never had a bad reaction to their products which are natural. My sleep is deeper and it helps me to fall asleep quicker with no sluggishness the next day.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Dissolve a tablet on your tongue and within fifteen minutes you will be sleep. It is very important to sleep right away else you may find them ineffective. So take it exactly fifteen to twenty minutes before you sleep, you can take it in while in bed while you read a book and then doze off. I recommend drinking water after they dissolve as they are sweet and may cause long term tooth decay if left dissolving in your mouth over extended periods. Non habit forming and very effective as it helps you wake up refreshed.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using Calms Forte for at least two years, almost nightly, and have found nothing else as effective. One tablet at bedtime and 1/2 if I awaken later on and can't get back to sleep. Safe to use with OTC pain pills, as I have had to for several weeks (shoulder injury), helping me sleep through residual pain. No residual effects in the morning experienced. I do not recommend use in combination with OTC sleep medications, or strong opiate meds.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

As I’m struggling with insomnia for a long time, I was always looking for herbal remedies. For some time I was drinking various herbal extracts as valerian and passiflora in liquid form, but it was very uncomfortable. So I’m really happy to find this one and having all the herbal extracts in one pill. For me is enough to take three pills one hour before sleep.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Calms Forté is basically camomille plus a combination of other gentle homeopathic remedies. I've been using it for many years, especially in combination with small doses of melatonin because it calms down my tendancy to toss and turn while waiting for the melatonin to help me drift off to sleep. Calms Forté is just right for me, and I recommend that you try it.