ZA
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
probably the best on the market

Helps me well with sight, when I have the patience to take it every morning, after 1-2 weeks I can read without glasses, lutein had no effect on me, at least nothing that obvious. The general daily energy seems better from astaxanthin than from Q10 also. The pill is small enough to not be annoying to swallow. Didn't notice any side effects and I took this for good periods for almost 8 years.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this Jarrow Astaxanthin 12 mg, because I had positive results with astaxanthin from another company in the past (but it was more expensive). I noticed a quicker healing of a flu, when taking this Jarrow astaxanthin (it has also antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits), I stopped to cough after a few days at all. I also noticed that my skin is firmer and smoother and has a light "sun tan". I feel that I have more physical energy and endurance. Astaxanthin will be a "permanent star" in my natural supplements regimen, especially in the late spring and in the summer, because it protects my skin against sunburn and my sun tan lasts longer with astaxanthin (I have a quite pale skin).

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is one of the highest quality ingredients on the market in terms of eye-support. Astaxanthine is an amazing supplement that is improving not only eye health, but skin, brain-health as well. It improves energy levels, as it is important for mitochondria work and it has an amazing benefit as an antioxidant!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Jarrow Astaxanthin, 12 mg per softgel, conveniently requires only one a day. This is just one of the reasons I really like it, since it's non-GMO, soy-free, and its other ingredients are safflower oil, extra virgin olive oil, and rosemary extract. I must tell you, however, it is not vegan.

I am not new to Astaxanthin as it gives some beneficial health benefits including internal sunscreen for the skin and also good for the eyes (as it protects against blue light emitting from devices). It is a dark color capsule and it is 12mg. I just need to take 1 capsule a day. I usually take it with fat-containing meal or with my flaxseed oils as astaxanthin is fat-soluble. I am taking this together with my lutein for eye benefits as I have got tiring blurry eyes and floaters.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I added in 6mg of astaxanthin (different brand) about a year ago, I love what it has done for my skin! I just switched to Jarrow because I trust the brand; but also because I wanted to increase to 12mg, as I have a compromised immunity and also experience some significant inflammation. I am feeling increased energy levels and less overall pain, I think the 12mg is working nicely, in combo with other holistic treatments. Awesome!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

On of the best antioxidants in field! I am using this every day and getting my ROS and RNS down. When reactive speacies are down youll have more energy. This is ingredient from red algae. You will benefit from small dosage also. Rarrow are highest quality product I can trust!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

High dose of astaxanthin (12) from a well known brand without unnecessary or harmful fillers. Astaxanthin is one of the most potent antioxidants and we take it for the eyes (combined with Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Saffron) and the skin. And the benefits are noticeable. It is also good for the liver and as a general antioxidant. We do two one-months cycles a year using 12 mg a day and it works great for us.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,070

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have chosen this because it is the same good Astaxanthin of Jarrow but in more affordable pack. I have been taking this for 2 years already and I feel realy fine. I feared for my vision, being diagnosed with diabetes type 2, but thank God, I still feel well.