ZA

Based on 1,254 Ratings
1,056
Posted on May 1, 2022
Reliable Brand

I have recently started on this after researching how to help my older dog who has substantial environmental allergies and food sensitivities. I used a formula made specifically for dogs for her but decided to try this brand for myself. It is supposed to benefit the digestive tract and also has immune modulating properties. This is easy to take, no stomach upset and I like the quality controls of the product. It is still a bit early for me to report results but so far so good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been using this brand of colostrum since 2017, after I had a really bad case of GBS, it helped me to regain my strength back fast. My doctor friends were asking what I did to recover so fast, I told them about this colostrum , now all of my friends & even my family members are all taking this. Thanks Iherb for bringing these supplements to us at a more convenient & faster way.

Colostrum is the first milk produced by mammals, including humans, after giving birth. It is a nutrient-rich substance that is high in antibodies, growth factors, and other immune-supporting compounds. Some of the benefits of colostrum include: Supporting the immune system: Colostrum contains high levels of antibodies, which can help to fight off infection and disease. It also contains other immune-supporting compounds, such as lactoferrin and growth factors, that can help to boost the immune system. Promoting gut health: Colostrum contains compounds that can help to support the growth and function of the gut microbiome, which is important for overall health.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I wanted to try this to help with my gut health. I picked this one because the Jarrow brand is usually pretty good quality. I don't notice any side effects, which is nice. I think I will probably need to take it a bit longer to see any real benefits, but it seems promising so far.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,131

the softest, safest ( who does not have blood-tightness ) a means to raise immunity for both children and adults! with a trial of 2 pieces we drink in the spring and fall for 2 months, and the child is 1pc dab, open the capsule and drink water in the morning, the taste of milk powder. practically do not get sick!!! I advise

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I take it every time I feel like I have a cold and it absolutely protects me. A few days ago I had a problem with my gums, chronic periodontitis, and I took this particular colostrum in an increased dose for two or three days and saved the dentist. Fantastic.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Help support immune. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I used to buy a brand of colostrum sold by an MLM company (I'm just a consumer) and the price was almost 3.5 times higher than the price of Jarrow Formulas, Colostrum Prime Life. I take it with milk thistle in the night to help maintain the integrity of my colon and stomach.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is a quality ingredient that has so many immunity benefits. I took this right before I got sick with covid and throughout. I think this contributed immensely to my swift recovery. I definitely recommend this along with kefir for a boost in your body’s defenses for whatever new illness comes your way.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.