ZA

3,297
NandaLinnAung
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
2,477
Excellent supplement and beneficial for Eyes

I use computer every day for work and with this supplement my vision is much better and improved. So, this is my third bottle and I am happy to purchase more in the future. The size is not too big but please be aware that if you leave the soft gel outside far too long it became a little bit sticky, so I will usually take it immediately once prepare to take. This brand brings good content and quality product. Thanks for reading.

3b65639e-64e2-401e-bc95-16e82c05f9a6

Lutein is what gives fruits their yellow color. Lutein is a solar plexus chakra material. This supplement has similar effect of vitamin d. It gives you a dopamine boost, makes your mind think harder. Although I find lutein in the market is pricey for the value you get. And this brand has slightly cheaper price than others so I have ordered it. I'd say slightly above average rated supplement.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Due to aging, my eyes are getting dryer , easily tired especially even when eye lubricant was used. I was recommended to take Lutein after eyes surgery . The difference after taking it was not monumental but I felt that my eyes aren't tired as easily as before. It's a tiny little red pill , easy to swallow . J

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The quality of the product is excellent and its main ingredients really protect the vision. I work several hours a day in front of a computer and this supplement has helped me a lot to reduce my fatigue, also improving my focus. The size of the capsules are easy to ingest and I didn't notice any aftertaste after ingesting them.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been using the company’s Lutein product for many years. I am very satisfied, I still have good eyes after many hours of work in front of the computer. The packaging is also very good, not too big and the capsules are easy to swallow. The quality is excellent!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

An exccellent product, this is a large bottle and can last you for quite some time, depending on the frequency of consumption be it daily or twice daily. It is effective forme in helping to maintain my eyesight and hopefully keep it without too much degeneration. I find that I suffer less eye strain at the computer after maintaining a regular intake of Lutein. 20 mg means taking one capsule per day for me. The size of the capsule is small and easy to ingest. Do give me a “Like” if this review is of help to you. Appreciate it!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
2,007

Affordable packaging and lots of Lutein, but zeaxanthin is low compared to Natural Factors supplements. The price was very reasonable, I took it from a promotion.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

These have become a favorite of mine! I work in an office & therefore stare at a computer 8 hours. At first I would get bad headaches & red eyes after work! Taking these & wearing blue light blocking glasses has completely stopped my pains. I’ve seen major improvement & it’s definitely quality with so many other benefits!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I work behind a computer all day long and recently my vision went from bad to worse. I decided to take these and after a month I noticed some improvement. It won’t make your vision perfect but it’ll definitely help slow the worsening and will alleviate some discomfort as well. I noticed my astigmatism got a bit better but I still have to wear glasses to drive at night. I recommend this product because it works.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i have been taking these for a long time now. The capsules are small and have no taste. I hope they work for my eyes but as I have been taking these for a very long time now, I cannot (in all honesty) say what the benefits are because I don`t know what my eyes would have been like without them. I work with computers and I know that my eyes are getting older (59)and I need my reading glasses, but I hope they keep my eyes up to a certain standard, so I will keep buying them :-)