Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Pure Sesame Oil, Skin Care, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Love this oil I use it alone on my damp hair and it's working beautifully and sometimes I blend it with castor oil and jojoba oil and use it as hair mask it lengthen my hair and I noticed baby hair too love it and I will purchase it again

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good quality. I have sensitve, combination skin. Fair moisturizing but No negative effects. It absorbs well into the skin, and it doesnt leave a greasy film but only if applied a small amount, the necessary for the skin. Dont be too generous because of the large quantity of the product :D

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I use this in my Ayuverdic Therapies as it is recommended a good oil for all constitution. Essential oils blends nicely with this oil, and it has a natural sunblock ingredient with it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a high quality oil. I use it for my hair and skin. However if you are alleric to sesame I would avoid it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My go to, doesn’t smell too intense. It’s a moderate to lightly scented sesame oil. Great for body and beauty needs without smelling like a Chinese restaurant I like the quality and I use before I shower in the winter to prevent dryness.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I got this having stomach problems since I was a kid this have solved all the problems and it also helps with acne. Esp those small zits which are very stubborn highly recommended

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

simply love love love this body oil. using it for some years now .and i am very content with it. perfect for the body will absorb few minutes after application. has a subtle scent of fresh and clean.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love the texture and scent. I use it alone on my damp hair and it's working beautifully, also as daily body oil after showering, sesame works better for me than any other single ingredient oil.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love this oil, and the scent. It's very good quality and it's good for sensitive skin. I use it every few days after the shower to moisturize and nourish the skin.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

The smell of this oil is very nice. And it is cold-pressed not that oily, I used it to massage my face skin and body directly and it makes my skin condition perfect.