Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I noticed a huge difference in my mom's skin , especially around the eye area , the fine lines disappears , the deep one still there but I'm sure it will get rid of it through microneedling ❤️ , I love it , the best Retinol I purchased here so far , the packaging is fancy 😍😂 love it too , she uses a moisturizer from eucirin after it ,and sunscreen on daylight . please like my review ,I was really honest 🥺❤️ (the pictures were taken in the first time I get it I'll add another picture of it , it's almost empty it lasts for almost two months 😊👌

27d2b369-323a-4f0a-be7b-868161c9c49c
5dc734bd-02a1-4ff9-8841-da53912ecc26
Posted on May 16, 2022

It has been very effective in improving my skin quality, and I will continue to use it. At first, my skin peeled a little, but it will be fine after about a week. Now everything is normal! By the way, it is very important to pay attention to sun protection during the day

bc3a8220-9254-48a8-b06b-ae9ed11f3be2
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

First applying tonight for my skin care routine. When I open it it smells good like orange smell or something. After applying it on my face and neck there is a certain tingling sensation but I think this is normal for a cream like this (retinol) Gonna update after one week of using this product but I think its a good one.

3c904be9-b682-4ea4-bc22-dbc323f619fc
138c5696-572d-45fb-8486-abaa9f781802
109a1c56-a3e1-4f24-8006-a8e0d3809f9f
3ba24730-686c-4a25-a663-4fe0a677c6e5
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

i´ve been using this for a few days and I can already see some results, pores are less visible and my skin looks smoother, after applying it dead skin starts to peel off in the next couple of days so it´s best not to use this more than twice a week. It does a great job moisturizing the skin and smells like oranges. If my review was helpful please leave a like 💕Thank you.

24352baf-7682-4dc8-a134-0c86a007c57b
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Using this after getting used to the advanced clinicals retinol. This is a cream texture and feels more intense than the other one. It burns sometimes when my skin is particularly dry but Other than that it feels fine when layered on top of moisturiser. It smells quite citrusy. When I use this my skin usually looks smooth and plump the next day. The jar feels nice and I think it’s more sophisticated

e837fde5-367e-4a09-a294-b3c7fb49eb9c
af3f78c6-74ba-4558-a8db-93df3ff9b0d4
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is fantastic and far better than the $100 creams. I am 42, have dry- normal skin and live in a hot climate. It took a few weeks for my skin to get used to it - suggest using it twice the first week, then three times the second week and take it from there. If your skin peels slightly don’t increase the days until it calms down. I’ve seen a reduction in lines around my eyes and will keep this as my regular night cream. Slightly hello but dries clear x

94e2975a-4d37-4ce4-9ddd-2f184048f7a9
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I started using retinol a few months ago, but I was using retinol serum and then I had to follow it with the moisturiser. To simplify my routine, I decided to give this one a try. It doesn't irritate skin, has barely noticeable nice scent and I hope it'll work well in the long run. So far, so good

4e7bd574-4962-47b8-b30c-9c89abf959a7
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I didn´t know how to use this cream, so I did a mistake using it two nights in a row so my skin started to peel off in the next couple of days and got irritated. If you are using it for the first time, you should be really careful and read all the recommendations and rewies. Now it´s been a week and I might say my skin is clearer and brighter.

d0b6bb0a-2045-4a71-ae82-cb2540ba8265
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Before purchasing this retinol I have read some of the reviews. Oh boy they were really true. Because of the high concentration of the retinol, if you use this 3 days straight your face will peel. It does not hurt that much unlike if you use some rejuvenating cream. I use this 2 a week for the whole month and now I started using it 3 times a week until my face gets used to this.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is one of the product you can rarely go wrong with. Apply the right amount. Use in a dark place, put moisturizer afterwards or before! And it won’t disappoint in increasing the turnover of cells and decreasing scars or acne. Just give it time❤️. Plus, a lil goes a long way. It says for a good amount of time.